The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Patrified by Patrick Kun (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jason Brumbalow
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of Jason Brumbalow
Hey guys, my buddies Will and Patrick Kun just released "Patrified". Patrick is one of those guys who... well... I just hate. He's so incredibly fluid and visual. I want to be like him. *sigh*

His new DVD looks as amazing as you would expect it to coming from a guy like him. Congrats PK, you did an amazing job, I highly enjoyed the DVD and will be using your work in my own.

http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=53794
Jason Brumbalow

Director of Product Development, Murphy's Magic

jasonb[at]murphysmagic.com
EddieM
View Profile
Regular user
Experienced but only
172 Posts

Profile of EddieM
This is now up at MJM Magic:

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/-p-18724.html

The trailer looks great! According to Jeff at MJM, the release date is around the 10th of June.....so basically right around the corner.
- EddieM
Lee Smith
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Lee Smith
Anything by Patrick has to be checked out. This looks very slick.
www.walkaboutmagic.com
www.facebook.com/walkaboutmagic
Effects.
STEP SYSTEM vol 1&2, iCandy, iPhone 10, strike 2.2 and lecture notes. All available on my site.
patrickkun
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
314 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Thanks Jason for sharing this. It's been years working on materials and hours of filming. We filmed all the performance both live and studio so you can see the reaction from these effects. Sansminds did a great job including all teaching angle even motion graphics for slo-mo walkthrough. My first debut DVD, more to come soon. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks guys Smile
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
patrickkun
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
314 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On May 27, 2014, Lee Smith wrote:
Anything by Patrick has to be checked out. This looks very slick.

Thank you so much Lee. Likewise Smile
www.patrickkun.com
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
I must say that Patrick is one of the few young finger flingers out there who actually makes me want to learn his stuff. I'll be picking this up, and crying bitter tears as I try to master the moves... Smile
patrickkun
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
314 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On May 28, 2014, tomsk192 wrote:
I must say that Patrick is one of the few young finger flingers out there who actually makes me want to learn his stuff. I'll be picking this up, and crying bitter tears as I try to master the moves... Smile

Thank you. These materials on this dvd aren't really hard. Although, my previous release could be quite difficult. I guarantee you that you will be able to do at least two effects within 5 minutes of watching. There is something for everyone from beginner to advance card sleights Smile
www.patrickkun.com
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Good to know; I look forward to it! Smile
Mike.Hankins
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mike.Hankins
Quote:
On May 28, 2014, patrickkun wrote:
Thanks Jason for sharing this. It's been years working on materials and hours of filming. We filmed all the performance both live and studio so you can see the reaction from these effects. Sansminds did a great job including all teaching angle even motion graphics for slo-mo walkthrough. My first debut DVD, more to come soon. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks guys Smile

I have seen Patrick perform most of this stuff right in front of me. To say that it looks BETTER in person than on a DVD is an understatement. When you see THAT visual of magic done THAT close to you...you almost forget that you are NOT watching it on a TV...

I am confusing myself.

Patrick is a great friend and someone I admire when it comes to his sleight of hand skills and thinking. I am excited for this DVD and am excited to get my hands on a copy!
Mike.Hankins

Instagram: MHMagic77

Twitter: @HankinsMagic

FaceBook: Yup!
magicmichelle
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of magicmichelle
Patrick has put out this amazing DVD, and actually will be doing an At the Table: LIVE lecture on July 9th as well. A great opportunity to ask him any questions directly!

If you haven't got the VIP membership for July (including Patrick's)... you are missing out...5 lectures for $49.95...that is only $10 each.
Michelle Quinn
Murphy's Magic Supplies
patrickkun
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
314 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On May 28, 2014, Mike.Hankins wrote:
Quote:

I have seen Patrick perform most of this stuff right in front of me. To say that it looks BETTER in person than on a DVD is an understatement. When you see THAT visual of magic done THAT close to you...you almost forget that you are NOT watching it on a TV...

I am confusing myself.

Thanks a lot Mike. Can't wait for the dvd to come out too. You'll have a lot of fun with it!

Patrick is a great friend and someone I admire when it comes to his sleight of hand skills and thinking. I am excited for this DVD and am excited to get my hands on a copy!
www.patrickkun.com
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On May 30, 2014, patrickkun wrote:
Quote:
On May 28, 2014, Mike.Hankins wrote:
Quote:

I am confusing myself.

Thanks a lot Mike. Can't wait for the dvd to come out too. You'll have a lot of fun with it!

Very confusing
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Patrified by Patrick Kun (2 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL