The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Online Revelations (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
I think at the last 3 or 4 big shows I have been to, I've seen an effect involving spectators being asked to go online on their phones to see a revelation or prediction.

Apart from it's great use in making quick and easy "explainer" marketing videos, this nifty new tool could easily help you make these online reveals, puzzles etc.

I guarantee your head will be spinning with ideas http://jvz3.com/c/216209/95609
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1197 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
How about youtube?
Reality is a real killjoy.
MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
The videos you make using the software are exported as MP4
so easily uploaded to YouTube if that is your preferred way of display/distribution.

The software makes it quick and easy to produce the content.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
MrHyde,

Would you mind sharing the videos you have created using this? Sounds interesting.

Regards,
Mike
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Interesting, I make a lot of videos, this could be used for making animated titles. At this price I think its worth taking a punt on this one, thanks for post in.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Online Revelations (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL