The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A 'DIVINE' GATHERING (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1348 Posts

Profile of Colin
A DIVINE GATHERING:

For those of you who don't own my book Divine, I'd like to offer you a unique opportunity to purchase it.

I will be in New York and Los Angeles in the coming weeks and would love to meet with six of you in each location.

On Saturday the 14th I will be in New York.

On Saturday the 21st I will be in Los Angeles.

The book costs $100 to buy on the day.

As well as purchasing the book, I'd also love to spend an hour with the six of you running through the book, demonstrating a few of the pieces, sharing a few updates/alternative handlings and answering any questions.

The gathering will be quite informal and take place between 1pm and 2pm in both locations.

If you're interested, please email me at PsychicColin@yahoo.co.uk .

If you have the book, please share this with like minded individuals who you feel would value a copy.

Hope you're all wonderful.

Col.
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
That is a heck of a deal - the book, plus an hour with Colin, watching him run through his material in a small group setting? New York and LA are lucky indeed.

This is one of those rare offers that ought not to be missed.

Best,

Atlas
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of Psy
Colin is a genius! I love his Opening Mind DvD´s and also his new book Divine. I WOULD take this opportunitie now...only if I didn't lived almost in the other side of the world.
themaurie
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of themaurie
The book is wonderful and spending time with Colin is amazing. What a great deal!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A 'DIVINE' GATHERING (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL