The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fargo - TV Series (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Tough one to call with the Coen brothers. Smile but you gotta' believe some if not all of the Gearhart clan will be taken down or sent to prison. The difficult prediction is will the butcher and his wife survive the dilemma they're in?
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
479 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
I saw this Cohen movie the other night and wanted to know the meaning of the UFOs in relation to this movie and the Fargo series….
Didn’t know if you had seen the movie or were watching the Fargo series… This Monday is the final epsoide for Fargo for this season….
To me,,, it appears to be more of a signature of theirs and not some deep, deep meaning... Any thoughts??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Wh......_film%29

http://theweek.com/articles/584099/truth......xplained
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Haven't seen the film yet Magic from A to Z, but I wouldn't be surprised to expect some connections. And as innermind has eluded to, the foreshadowing may play itself out soon.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
After 5,278+ posts, only credited with
133 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
I have to say that I was very disappointed with tonight's final episode. Of course what wouldn't be disappointing after last week's show.
John

"A poor workman always blames his tools"
Overworked
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Overworked
Yes, last nights finale was a huge let down. Almost like the writers ran out of steam.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
I agree, I felt cheated after watching the whole season, not that the're that many episodes in a season anymore with many cable shows.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fargo - TV Series (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL