The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Garrett Thomas LIVE! Whats he covering? (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2014, dman11 wrote:
I got a lot out of it, Garrett is a genious...The stream was fantastic for me, not a single glitch. I was looking forward to his "Workers card at any number" , did I miss it or did he not get to it ?

Looks like a lot of time and work went into this, thank you very much.

Darren

Really? He didn't go over how to present and perform his ACAAN?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2014, dman11 wrote:
I got a lot out of it, Garrett is a genious...The stream was fantastic for me, not a single glitch. I was looking forward to his "Workers card at any number" , did I miss it or did he not get to it ?

Looks like a lot of time and work went into this, thank you very much.

Darren

He did a force and mentioned workers acaan, I believe it's mentioned, I wasn't paying attention but he speaks of it
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Spme pf the effects werent covered as much because of time....BUT theres a chance I can get him to shoot some stuff and I can put it up for you....?
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2014, Kozmo wrote:
Spme pf the effects werent covered as much because of time....BUT theres a chance I can get him to shoot some stuff and I can put it up for you....?

Yea, that would be fantastic Kozmo !
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2014, Kozmo wrote:

That would be great. The main thing I know I was interested in when I heard about the lecture was the ACAAN. Disappointing to hear it wasn't covered as advertised. That would be great if you could get a little video on it. Awesome of you, Kozmo. Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
No it was talked about.....BUT we were limited so the nice thing about doing this live thing is we can add information to the recorded version of the event. And it was covered as advertised, perhaps we could have done a better job. We'll get there
.....We are all about making our people happy....all about it.
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Awesome to hear, Kozmo. You're the man. Looking forward to it. Smile
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Any updates as to when this Recorded Lecture will be available to us "On Demand" customers who were not able to attend his Live Lecture??
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We're hoping today....Will let you guys know.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Ok guys this is now available ON Demand. Go to reelmagicmagazine.com and log in, click on PLUS then Lectures and you will find it there. We will be adding additional explanations of LIE TO ME and ANY CARD AT ANY NUMBER soon!
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
Awesome Kozmo! Your desire to serve is refreshing and my Reel Magic Magazine Max subscription is FANTASTIC!
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Thanks Ted.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We're trying Smile
Spicoli
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Spicoli
Got a chance to watch this over the weekend. Great stuff! I know it was to help pimp Garrets products, but there was a ton of useful info throughout. The 5 bucks this costs every month is a steal. can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well actually I thought we didn't really pimp garretts stuff very hard. Side note we will be updating the site next week...and the garrett lecture with additional ACAAN and Lie to me material
Marcus001
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Marcus001
Hi Koz

Any update on the filming of the new material?

Thanks
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Its edited and should be up soon....actually I kind of forgot about this but it is done
Marcus001
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Marcus001
That's great news. Thanks for your help

Marcus.
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2014, Kozmo wrote:
Its edited and should be up soon....actually I kind of forgot about this but it is done

Awesome news. Looking forward to seeing it. Smile
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2014, Kozmo wrote:
Well actually I thought we didn't really pimp garretts stuff very hard. Side note we will be updating the site next week...and the garrett lecture with additional ACAAN and Lie to me material

Any idea on when the ACAAN and Lie to Me footage is going to be uploaded? It's been a while now. Thanks. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Garrett Thomas LIVE! Whats he covering? (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL