The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » AGT 2014 (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Not only am I glad that Mat Franco won, but I am glad that Emily West didn't win. She had a recording contract with Capitol Records, and appeared on Celebrity Apprentice in an episode where the teams had to help promote a singer, and she was one of the two singers they worked on creating marketing materials for. I would call that a ringer...
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Mike.Hankins
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mike.Hankins
Anyone else notice Franco during his Cups and Balls when he took a ball away and "put it in his pocket"? He didn't have a pocket, and that was no Bill Malone pun there. He just went through the motion of doing said movement...lol.

The idea of taking OOTW and bringing it to the stage was great. Good on him.
Mike.Hankins

Instagram: MHMagic77

Twitter: @HankinsMagic

FaceBook: Yup!
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
536 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
Quote:
On Sep 17, 2014, Marvello wrote:
Not only am I glad that Mat Franco won, but I am glad that Emily West didn't win. She had a recording contract with Capitol Records, and appeared on Celebrity Apprentice in an episode where the teams had to help promote a singer, and she was one of the two singers they worked on creating marketing materials for. I would call that a ringer...

It isn't an amateur contest. There have been many professionals competing on AGT over the years. Besides professional singers and comedians, there have been folks like Dan Sperry and Kevin James who have competed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » AGT 2014 (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL