The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How do I get access to the secret forum? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BillyAcre
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of BillyAcre
I wanted to follow this thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15

but it's verboten to me.
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of Baguette
50 posts minimum. Make them count though and don't post 2 word replies. The better the contributions, the better the forum will be
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
There are a few areas of the Café that you won't get access to until you have made 50 posts or more, as baguette said, try and make your posts meaningful that way you will gain more respect from Café members.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Thanks, I was wondering what was required for that. Does anyone know the post count for the various designations such as "Regular User", "Inner Circle", etc.?
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10178 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
That's 50 legitimate posts. Often newer members just start posting random and pointless poss in order to get their post count over 50. usually the Moderators will catch these and removes these and reduce your post count. This is what is meant by legitimate posts, just FYI.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Answers to all of these questions and more are in the "Welcome to the Magic Café" forum at the top of the main page. (The one you're supposed to read when you register)
Shy
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Shy
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2014, jaizon wrote:
Thanks, I was wondering what was required for that. Does anyone know the post count for the various designations such as "Regular User", "Inner Circle", etc.?

Check the FAQ. Just click FAQ, it's right on the top right corner of the page.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How do I get access to the secret forum? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL