The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Question on QuickStack / QuickerStack (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shakuni
View Profile
Special user
948 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Hi,

I am researching on some mem stacks for some time now. I think QuickStack / QuickerStack is the best one so far. But I have a question about it before I order it.

When doing Histed Heisted by Simon Aronson, can spectators notice the order of the stack when they are called? Is this an issue with all tetradistic stacks?

Please help. Thanks.
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1099 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
It's not an issue.
Lakewood, Ohio
J-L Sparrow
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of J-L Sparrow
It's not an issue with tetradistic stacks. Now, if you were to perform "Histed Heisted" with exactly thirteen volunteers, then it would be an issue (because every volunteer would see a hand of four cards, all with the same value, which would immediately arouse suspicion).

But "Histed Heisted" is supposed to be performed with ten (or less) volunteers, and as a result there won't be any repeated values in the volunteers' hands.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Question on QuickStack / QuickerStack (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL