The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Any Dice App! Amazing idea! Please read if you own or thinking about getting it! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Happy you folks like it... This has even a baby of ours for a while and in happy you are all loving it
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of Baguette
I bought it and I love the app, however the notification delay doesn't seem to work and the notifications don't appear in the notification center on the lock screen.

Otherwise it's fab. Congrats Alan.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2014, Baguette wrote:
I bought it and I love the app, however the notification delay doesn't seem to work and the notifications don't appear in the notification center on the lock screen.

Otherwise it's fab. Congrats Alan.

I'm not sure if this is the right answer. But, after playing with this app a little, it shows up in my notification center. Not sure why
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of Baguette
@Users of the app: I just realised that my post may tip the method, if so please tell me or/and warn a Café moderator. I wasn't thinking properly.

@Daniltan: Could you please PM the way you have your settings laid out? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
SupaHEEro
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of SupaHEEro
Great idea!! I will try setting it up. Thanks Weapon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Any Dice App! Amazing idea! Please read if you own or thinking about getting it! (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL