The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » *** NEW *** Android Magic Trick Apps (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Endlessness
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Endlessness
Here are 4 magic trick apps available through Google Play store

The Impossible Card Trick
Revealed
Ultimate Prediction
Photo Prediction

Check out http://www.tricksapps.co.uk for the link to each of the apps on Google play store where you can also see a video demonstration of each trick.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
Ultimate prediction is a nice twist on an old theme but I really don'tget the photo prediction thing at all. Maybe its just me.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Endlessness
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Endlessness
The video of photo prediction is just a demonstration showing that you can instantly reveal any photo in your phone's gallery. You have to take your own photo's of cards, objects, people, landmarks or any other object you can think of but once you've done that you can then reveal any of those photo's in your gallery.

Maybe instead of just predicting a card from a deck, I was thinking of creating a printed piece of paper or card with 5 or 4 rows of random objects and ask the spectator to choose 1 of those objects from each of the rows and once they've done that instantly show them the photo of the random objects they chose together or something along those lines.

I will need to think about it a bit more.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
Thanks for the explanation.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
Just downloaded Ultimate prediction, it works well. I was happy to find that you can change most options, is. If the cards are face up or down, which card is used for the prediction etc. Recommended, especially at that price.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » *** NEW *** Android Magic Trick Apps (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL