The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » My Week At The Castle 2014 - Part Two (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
993 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
We continue our multi-part podcast with Part Two in the podcast series of chats with magicians in and around the Magic Castle. This second installment comes from The Magic Apple magic shop in Studio City, California, which is only a few minutes drive from the Castle.

I chat with proprietor, Brent Geris, about brick-and-mortar shops, plus the importance of reading instructions. Also on this podcast is a chat with Jason Latimer who talks about some really interesting, scientific stuff that relates to magic. Very fascinating. Then Jonathan Levit stopped by and I had a chance to record our conversation about performing and consulting with the movie industry in Hollywood.

You can see some photos, read the blog, watch a video and listen to the podcast at: http://themagicwordpodcast.com/scottwell......e-castle

Of course you can listen online on the website, or you can download and listen to the MP3 file, or, if you already subscribe to the podcast, then you will receive the podcast directly to your phone or tablet. You can also subscribe or download the podcast in the iTunes store.
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » My Week At The Castle 2014 - Part Two (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL