The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Mario Morris Table Servant. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
This is my table set up that I have been using close to a decade now. This routine is now on my DVD, Clap and Cheer Cups and Balls. Due to request I had and private emails I am producing the servant modeled on the bag you can see it in the photo. Which works pacifically for my routine. This servant will mean you can use it with any table you like and most routines!

What I like to know before we go into full production, is would you be interested in this servant?
Have a look at my model servant that we are basing it in the link below.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=......&theater
Thanks
Mario
James_Kelsey
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of James_Kelsey
I'd be very interested, especially if you released it with your table. The world needs a table that can pack that small!
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1472 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
Mario, I am interested in your table.aststated above: The world needs a table that can pack that small! besides that I like the ledge(?) where the servante is resting on. that is lacking with other tables.
James_Kelsey
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of James_Kelsey
Absolutely agreed robert, there are plenty of tables that pack small but none I could do my cups routine with because I use a servante.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Little(lot) off topic.
Can anyone tell me a mail order source for those Ikea cups or something comparable? Though they are dirt cheep. or maybe because, Ikea will not sell them online. We were suppose to get an Ikea shop in Memphis but it has turned into a political firestorm. Someone discovered that it is unconstitutional for Ikea to open a store here. Really, I can't make up stuff that dumb.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
James_Kelsey
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of James_Kelsey
@ringmaster, ebay has virtually everything!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Mario Morris Table Servant. (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL