We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Any pseudo hypnosis routines taught on Freakey by Greg Wilson? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lemonjug
View Profile
Loyal user
256 Posts

Profile of lemonjug
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the DVD that comes with Greg Wilson's Freakey teaches any pseudo hypnosis routines. I know it wouldn't be too difficult to come with something myself, but I'm still curious to know.

Also, does anyone know if it comes with keys that can be sw*****d o**?

Thanks in advance,

Ray
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4754 Posts

Profile of videoman
Can't recall any hypnotic routines but there may be one, there are many different routines included on the DVD. But wouldn't imagine it would be too difficult to rework one of them into a hypnotic type routine and come up with something of your own.

You get 3 keys--- a silver one, a brass one, and a gimmicked one. Greg goes over several switches both before and after whatever routine you choose to do.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Any pseudo hypnosis routines taught on Freakey by Greg Wilson? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL