We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Father's Day gifts? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
I got three t-shirts (two with horses, one with a silhouette of Sherlock Holmes), and a Thai cookbook. Awesome! I'm awaiting one or two more in the post.

Anyone else?
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I was expecting a grandson, maybe today....at least he will be arriving this week!
Dennis Michael
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Mine was the best ever, my son finally found a job after 2 years of unemployment, he started today.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1686 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
I got 50 dollars to spend on magic, a funny card, a nice shirt to wear to upcoming gigs, another shirt; a USMC Dad polo, and I made a huge batch of tacos, salsa and guacamole to feast on followed by some special pies I sort of invented for dessert. My daughter also brought home some ice cream and my son; who just finished his enlistment in the Corps, and I sat on the back porch under the misters and smoked a good quality cigar.

All in all an excellent day spent with family. We watched a movie together too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Father's Day gifts? (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL