The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Full circle magic q and a - Ben Cardall (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben_cardall
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Ben_cardall
Would love to hear anyones feedback or thoughts on -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNpAuzj9Zr8

Best wishes

Ben
Adrian Tugui
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Adrian Tugui
Peter didn't perform his ACAAN or name guess or any other brain busting miracle? Well, there goes a full hour of my life.
Just kidding Ben. I've always been a huge fan of Sherlock and I'm looking forward to your new book. Great Q&A.
Alwow
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
544 Posts

Profile of Alwow
I found/find the concept of a deductionist quite interesting. Besides your upcoming book any recommendations on how to explore this path?
"Everything I show you is the truth... And the truth is the loveliest of lies"
Ben_cardall
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Ben_cardall
Haha thanks adrian! and to Alwow I would heartily recommend Master Mind by Maria Konnikova. It is a remarkable piece on developing ones own deductive mindset Smile
Ulrich
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Ulrich
Ben is a very cool guy and I love the "Sherlock" concept. It is new, original and exciting, and I can imagine how great marketing strategy it must be in UK, after such a big success of "Sherlock" serie.

Blessings
Ulrich
Ben_cardall
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Ben_cardall
Thanks ulrich! Smile
Alwow
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
544 Posts

Profile of Alwow
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2014, Ben_cardall wrote:
Haha thanks adrian! and to Alwow I would heartily recommend Master Mind by Maria Konnikova. It is a remarkable piece on developing ones own deductive mindset Smile

Thanks Ben, I'm about halfway way through Lorayne's Super Power Memory and will order this once I'm done. Anything else? BTW any ideas on the price point for your book yet?
Ben_cardall
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Ben_cardall
An awesome book for the memory work! Well everyone has their own view on what is best to read and what isn't but my opinion is that Think like sherlock by daniel smith, Joe riggs ' the real sherlock holmes, anything and everything by navarro and ekman. This should provide a sound basis Smile Yeah we have the price we want it to go for but the publishers might have other ideas we don't know yet. We are hoping for around the £35 mark
Alwow
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
544 Posts

Profile of Alwow
Awesome! Thanks Ben! This should be a great starting point for me!
Ben_cardall
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Ben_cardall
No worries my friend!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Full circle magic q and a - Ben Cardall (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL