The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Effect To A Good Home. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
SolidSnake
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of SolidSnake
I've cleared my inbox - glad people are enjoying.
There is no holy grail!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Yeah, David we are! Smile What I find infuriating is, there is always someone waiting to STEAL creator's ideas. This one would have been worth paying for!

Doug
dan the man
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of dan the man
Very generous, thank you!
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Thank you. Love the effect.
It's a shame you had that negative experience. Unfortunately that kind of thing is rampant in magic.

Thanks again and good luck.
Jack
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
SolidSnake
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of SolidSnake
I'm very glad people are enjoying it. To be honest, this has been a postive experience for me. I was never going to move into selling my effects and this has given me the opportunity to see if people like what I do.

I feel that it would have been unfair of me to just come on the scene and start asking for payment for an effect - I mean 'who the hell am I?'

At least this way - a number of people have gotten to know what I do and who I am. I will definately charge for my next effect or effects - whenever they may come out but I don't ever see myself charging the kind of money I have seen some charging for a book or such.

Expect that the next time you see me with an effect - it will probably cost you $10 or something.

David
There is no holy grail!
DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
That was really good effect...

thank you very much David...

Diga...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Effect To A Good Home. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL