The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Fabulous Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Randy Sager
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Randy Sager
Hello I live in the Las Vegas area. I was just wondering if any of you besides Steve Pellegrino and Myself remember the old Fabulous Magic shop in Las Vegas.

It was owned by the Hawthorns. the magic shop swas actaully aside line as there main business was a slot machine/coin company.

The shop was only actually open on Wednesday afternoon for the young magicians magic meetings. If yoiu wanted anything from there the rest of the week you had to ring a beel to have the door opened. But you also had to know what you wanted otherwise it was more then likely you were not going to get in.

I met alot of woderfull magicans there over the years I went there. Such as Allan Ackerman Paul Harris, Michael Skinner, Even Doug Henning came in one week.

I also had My first magic shop job there I worked behind the counter every wednesday afternoon.

I kind of wish there were some of those types of shops still around.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Fabulous Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL