The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Greg Wilson performing LIVE at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1529 Posts

Profile of JNeal
In case you were unaware, Greg Wilson returns for his second month long engagement at the famous El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood. This is a special event produced by Disney is support of their film; Maleficent. He started around the first of June and continues for another two weeks...concluding July 6(?). He performs a number of stage illusions that have been associated with both he and his father Mark Wilson. Notable among them is the Indian Rope Trick that was developed by Mark and Alan Wakeling, and hasn't been seen in decades.

I believe he is performing 3 times daily on weekdays and perhaps even more frequently on weekends. The box office will have the details. This location is on Hollywood Blvd., just a block away from the Magic Castle and was the the same venue (under a different name) that featured Alan Wakeling more than 50 years earlier!
visit me @ JNealShow.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Greg Wilson performing LIVE at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL