The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cootie Catcher by Jason Michaels - DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Adam grange magic
View Profile
New user
Guisborough uk
70 Posts

Profile of Adam grange magic
"The trick that makes all the women go...Ahhh. The best part is the magic is great too."
-Stephen Bargatze

"If you're looking to catch cooties, you need to see Jason Michaels!"
-Steve Beam

Jason Michaels Presents...
Cootie Catcher Magic

Magic Tricks with the Cootie Catcher

Known around the world as a fun item that little girls fold out of a piece of paper and play with as children, the" Cootie Catcher" or "Fortune Teller" is recognizable to kids six years old as well as elderly adults. With "Cootie Catcher Magic", you'll see their eyes light up as you perform magic that utilizes this fun and nostalgic prop.

Effects:
The Fortune Teller (close-up and stage versions) - Both kids and adults love it!
Lie Detector - Tell two different people if they are lying or telling the truth as well as which card they selected!
Halloween Cootie Catcher - A themed version of the cootie catcher for different holidays.
The Pickup Artist - A great way to get a conversation started with a member of the opposite sex!
How Women Make Decisions #1 & #2 - They'll be laughing with this idea from Stephen Bargatze.
Little Victoria's Secret - Need we say more.
The Psychic's Tool Kit - Show how "psychics" learn their craft!
Bonus Trick - A gaffed and non-gaffed version of the cootie catcher for stage performances!

Additional Tricks in the E-book:
Your Favorite Magician - Your audience will tell you how much they love you!
Your Own Super Hero (script only) - something special for comic book fans
Happy Birthday Cootie (script only) - Great for birthday party magicians!
A Gospel Cootie (script only) - Share the Gospel with this version of the Cootie Catcher.

Included:
100 minute video with performances and explanations for all of the above
E-book is included on the DVD with additional routines and professionally-designed templates
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S18165
Thanks for reading Adam
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Here is the link:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S18164

The demo is one of those "no demo included" demos.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Doc Dixon
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania, USA
655 Posts

Profile of Doc Dixon
What are the credits/history on the DVD?
Just curious.

Thanks.

DD
Steve Haffner
View Profile
Regular user
Kentucky
108 Posts

Profile of Steve Haffner
Doc,

I just recently received this. Jason has a section on what he knows of the history of the Cootie Catcher in magic, and mentions your use of it in "Everything is Funnier With Monkeys." He also cites Rune Klan, Steve Beam, and David Parr as others who have worked with the "Cootie Catcher" concept.

I'm having fun learning his approaches and my mind is buzzing with ideas of my own.

- Steve
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
I also have a prediction effect with a cootie catcher which has been in my lecture for years and was even published in Genii Magazine. I got no credit it seems.

Angelo
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Doc Dixon
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania, USA
655 Posts

Profile of Doc Dixon
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Angelo Carbone wrote:
I also have a prediction effect with a cootie catcher which has been in my lecture for years and was even published in Genii Magazine. I got no credit it seems.

Angelo

Angelo, when your routine was published in Genii, I didn't receive credit for my routine in Everything is Funnier with Monkeys (1997).
These things happen.

Respectfully,

DD
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Hi Doc!

Oops my bad! I didn't know and can understand now. My sincere apologies for not crediting similar work.

Angelo
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Jupiter47
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of Jupiter47
Well played everyone
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cootie Catcher by Jason Michaels - DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL