The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A horse walks into a bar... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
wayman
View Profile
Special user
England - Sunderland
589 Posts

Profile of wayman
A car battery goes into a bar and asks the bar tender "1 Pint please".

To which the bartender replies "Sorry I can't serve you.....you're a car battery!!"

The car battery said, "Oh go on......Please!???"

The bartender, with reluctance, replied "Oh Go on then...
.... But you better not start anything!!" Smile

A man walks into a bar with a giraffe. He walks up to the bar and puts his hat upon it.

"Beer for me and a beer for the Giraffe bartender please." The bartender looks at the man oddly but obliges since the guy has his money out ready to pay.

The man drinks his beer and then feeds the Giraffe his beer. The giraffe hiccups loudly then keels over landing heavily on the floor, sprawled out with its legs in the air and tongue hanging out to the left.

The man picks up his hat and places it upon his head and turns around to walk out of the door...

The bartender seeing this shouts the man back

"HEY Your not going to leave that lying there are you??" The man replies..."Its not a Lion its a Giraffe!!"

(sorry)
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
A man goes into a bar and says to the keep, give me a jack and coke before the troubles starts....keep gives him the drink and the man downs it. Keep says that will be $4.00 and the man says uh-oh the trouble is starting....

Jeff
Missy_Magic
View Profile
New user
Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Missy_Magic
There's a man sitting at a bar just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half an hour. Then, a big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down.

The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand seeing a man crying."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I'm late to my office. My boss, in an outrage, fires me. When I leave the building to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police say they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away. I go home and when I get there, I find my wife sleeping with the gardener. I leave home and come to this bar. And when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

--->Wynsome
--->Email me<---
wynsome@fce.com.au
<><....><>....<><....><>
F R O G
JJDrew
View Profile
Loyal user
Arizona
221 Posts

Profile of JJDrew
So a seal walks into a club...
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
A man was always telling his friends "it could be worse". One day Joe came up to him and said "I am in big trouble, I came home early from work, found my wife in bed with another man and shot them both. The man says "it could be worse". Joe says "how in the heck could it be worse. And the man says "if you would have came home early yesterday you would have shot me."

Jeff
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Two guys walk into a bar. The third one ducks.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
A guy walks into a bar & asks the bartender for 5 shots of whiskey, the bartender pours the 5 shots & the man gulps them all down & asks for 5 more. The bartender tells the man to slow down as he pours the other 5 shots. The man starts gulping down the shots & tells the bartender that he would be drinking like this too if he had what he had.

The bartender looks at him & asks what do you have?

The man replies,32 cents.

Mike
DeadDave
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
176 Posts

Profile of DeadDave
A cheeseburger walks into a bar and orders a beer.

The bartender says, "Sorry. We don't serve food."
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Quote:
On 2004-01-21 12:45, Scott Cram wrote:
Two guys walk into a bar. The third one ducks.

Scott, you've waited four years to explain this.

So, explain it.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
What happened to the horse, guys?

----------------------

A horse walks into a bar, sits down and orders a scotch and water. The bartender brings it and says "That'll be $20. Say, we don't get many horses in here."

The horse says "At these prices, you won't get many more."

-----------------------

A priest, a rabbi and a horse walk into a bar, and the bartender says "What is this, some kind of joke?"
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
A horse walks into a bar and orders a drink. The guy sitting next to him whispers to the bartender, "I'll bet you $20 I can make this horse laugh." The bartender takes the bet, and the guy leans over and whispers something in the horse's ear. The horse breaks out in a huge horselaugh. The bartender grudgingly pays up. A few minutes later, the guy leans over to the bartender and whispers, "I'll bet you $100 I can make this horse cry." The bartender figures there's nothing the guy can say or do that will make a big, strong horse cry, so he takes the bet. The guy proceeds to lead the horse out into the alley. Thirty seconds later he leads the horse back in and it's crying like a baby. The bartender pays up but says, "Okay, I want you to tell me how you won both those bets. "Well," the guy says, "The first time I whispered in his ear that..."

Oh, wait a minute! I can't tell that joke here! Smile
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
DeadDave
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
176 Posts

Profile of DeadDave
A cowboy ties up his horse outside a saloon, and goes in to have a drink. When he comes outside again, someone has painted his horse's backside yellow! He goes back in the saloon and yells,
"Which one of you rotten, cowardly, spineless %*&^%'s painted my horse's backside!?!"

At that, a hulking, seven foot tall Indian stands up from his corner table. On closer inspection, his teeth are filed to sharp points, and his eyes blaze with fury. He says,
"I did."

The cowboy says,
"Well, I just wanted to let you know that the first coat is dry..."

At least it has a horse in it...Smile
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
A horse walks into a bar and orders a scotch.Pays for his drink, drinks it and quietly leaves. After he is gone, a guy sitting at the bar turns to the bartender and says:

"A horse just ordered a drink. isn't that amazing!!!?"

"It really is", the bartender says, "he usually drinks beer."
Sent from my Typewriter
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
A horse and a cowboy walked out of bar... It could happen!

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Quote:
On 2008-12-03 10:58, airship wrote:
A horse walks into a bar and orders a drink. The guy sitting next to him whispers to the bartender, "I'll bet you $20 I can make this horse laugh." The bartender takes the bet, and the guy leans over and whispers something in the horse's ear. The horse breaks out in a huge horselaugh. The bartender grudgingly pays up. A few minutes later, the guy leans over to the bartender and whispers, "I'll bet you $100 I can make this horse cry." The bartender figures there's nothing the guy can say or do that will make a big, strong horse cry, so he takes the bet. The guy proceeds to lead the horse out into the alley. Thirty seconds later he leads the horse back in and it's crying like a baby. The bartender pays up but says, "Okay, I want you to tell me how you won both those bets. "Well," the guy says, "The first time I whispered in his ear that..."

Oh, wait a minute! I can't tell that joke here! Smile

Dude - I haven't heard that joke in forever!

Brilliant!
.:Michael Kelley
On the Level, By the Square
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A horse walks into a bar... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL