The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Slim's notes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Czimmerman
View Profile
New user
Markesan, Wisconsin
52 Posts

Profile of Czimmerman
Is anyone in contact with Krista/jennieprice? I tried contacting her about getting a copy of Slim's notes, but haven't gotten a response. I am a relatively new performer. Bed of nails and fire breathing, and I would love to expand my skills. All the posts I read... Slim seemed to be the master I never got the chance to meet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5108 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Slim wrote good notes, but they do not substitute for a live teacher. It's a question of your safety.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Czimmerman
View Profile
New user
Markesan, Wisconsin
52 Posts

Profile of Czimmerman
I totally agree with live teachers being the best. I would love to live close enough to anyone who performs to be able to learn from them.
Until then... I study, study and study some more. I want to study from the best to make it easier to learn from a real teacher should I come across one locally.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1461 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On Jun 29, 2014, Czimmerman wrote:
I totally agree with live teachers being the best. I would love to live close enough to anyone who performs to be able to learn from them.
Until then... I study, study and study some more. I want to study from the best to make it easier to learn from a real teacher should I come across one locally.

Have you tried to find one locally, or at least with in a days drive of you? There are more performers out there then you may realize, especially ones that are not working or have gotten older and fallen away from the trade. I worked for about 8 years off and on in the late 60's early 70's, but it never became a full time (or life time) profession. But there are things I still can teach people about certain aspects of sideshow.

You may want to put an ad in your local paper or something. Keep trying to find a real live person, especially if your going in for the more dangerous stunts.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Slim's notes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL