The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magicwebfx with Pebble (33 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
326 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
So I really into the magicwebfx trick and it's been my "go to" trick for weeks now as I get some crazy reactions from people. It's also my birthday next week and I was looking to get a pebble watch as my mates got one and they are way cool. Well I'm double definitely getting one now as I've just found out you can control the input for webfx with the watch. Proper James Bond style. And you can do it minority report style as The accelerometer in the pebble means you can gesture and it will do everything you need. I really like Derren so I'm going to make it look like a psychological force.

This is the link to the pebble store
http://magicwebfx.com
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Interesting. I've got a Pebble that I got for iUnlockyourmind Pro. I use it for a couple of other effects as well. I also have MagicWebfx but have not upgraded to the "my photo" option. Can you PM me with info on how this app is supposed to work with the Pebble? Thanks.

Preston
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2014, jaizon wrote:
Interesting. I've got a Pebble that I got for iUnlockyourmind Pro. I use it for a couple of other effects as well. I also have MagicWebfx but have not upgraded to the "my photo" option. Can you PM me with info on how this app is supposed to work with the Pebble? Thanks.

Preston

I think you can ask Marc to add you to the fb groups. There's lots info regarding the pebble app and how to get it to your iPhone. Cheers Smile

Pebble support for this app is so amazing. I'll try describe it from the spec point of view: He (the magician) said, he wants to borrow my phone/tablet to do his miracle work for me (the spec). And while I'm giving him my phone, he said there's absolutely no app or whatsoever in work here. To prove it he drown his phone to an aquarium full of piranhas! Oh btw, he refused to take my phone. He said everything will happen in my hand. He also showed that nothing in his both hands. Nothing. Not even a watch or a band or anything. There's nothing on/in his hands. Then he ask me to open the browser in my phone and go to his mini biography site. While the page is loading, he asked me to think about a card and not letting me say what the card is. After the page load is finished he then ask me to said for the first time what is the card in my mind. It was an Ace of heart. He then told me to scroll down and at the end of the page there's a picture of a card. An Ace of heart!

You can do more with the pebble and the MWFX app. This is an amazing app. The pro upgrade for this app is also a worth buy for pros IMO.

daniel
MagieLucas
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
79 Posts

Profile of MagieLucas
I really like this. I bought it today and use it with my pebble already. Very clean
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1137 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Wow I had no idea this was possible. Just applied to the group.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1820 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Is this only possible with IPhone ?

Or

Android as well
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I don't think there's android version for this effect. I just checked it on magicwebfx.com

But the spec can use their browser on any phones or tablets

daniel
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
I love when great magic is done, and done well, with technology.
I often think about the notion that technology will outpace what we do with trickery.
Then magicians go and use tech in unique ways like this, and I sleep better at night.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
326 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
I can honestly say this is best implantation of tech with magic I have seen. Most importantly its so clean, nobody thinks for a second its a tech method.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Last friday I did this effect to a girl, using her phone to open my website. And her mind blowed when I said "did you see me touching my phone, even once? (at the open on the table)". And then she just runs and tell what just happened to her friends frantically.

I love doing this more and more...
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1329 Posts

Profile of weapon
Whats is the price on the upgrade for the in app purchase?
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2014, weapon wrote:
Whats is the price on the upgrade for the in app purchase?

There is no in app purchased in the app. You can buy upgrade plan directly to Marc after purchasing the app. It'll cost you £70 to buy the upgrade plan.

daniel
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3821 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I wonder a bit that there is not more traffic in this thread… I use this app (which does not appear at all like one…) since a couple of months. It is a thing of beauty and true genius. Just recently I upgraded to a pro version. Not only did Marc a terrific job, he did it in less than 2 days! I give it my highest recommendations.

In my case (I hope at least) it means a lot as I am normally never a fan of any apps, but this is exceptional! The possibility to use it in combination with a Pebble is another huge advantage – and you do not pay for it. O.k., you pay for the Pebble Smile(which I just did a few days ago). BTW the use of the accelerometer function is just incredibly subtle. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
326 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
For me its trick of the year.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1892 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I had a question about the order of things in the app...is that customizable?
If you own it you'll probably know what I mean...
I don't have and won't have Facebook, so cannot go there for support
Can someone pm me, if the answer to my question is more appropriately answered that way.
Thanks!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3821 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Yes, you can and you do not need a FB account. In the instructions of the app you find all informations how to customize it. If you go to my website you can see it: www.janforster.de , then click "Interaktives", once there click "Beeinflussung". Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1892 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Thanks looks good, but not sure it answers my question...

I normally use CHaSeD order when required, but cannot find that setting in the app
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1892 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Ok, never mind...I see that you cannot change what I wanted to change Smile
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3821 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Little tip for all using a Pebble: You might experience (like me as I was practicing a lot with the accelerometer function) that you do not receive a final confirmation when your job is done. That means you do not get the message "done" when using the buttons nor do you get the final vibration when using the accelerometer although it is still done and the card has changed.

Simply go to "Settings" and select "Shut Down", wait a few seconds and then start your Pebble again. Everything is back then in order as it should be. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Veteran user
334 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
All - thanks for your feedback and comments.
The Pebble app is the best way to quickly and secretly input the card without pressing any buttons at all. Just by moving your arm, you set the card that appears on the spectator's phone. The Pebble app is free to ALL users of magicwebfx, both pro and non-pro users.

Dooblehorn - the order of the suits is not too hard to learn. They're in this order as you need to count through sequentially and can use multitouch in the app to set the suit. As you're corresponding the suit to a number, the way I have done it is probably the most logical.

Thanks all!
http://magicwebfx.com
Hello! I make magic apps, such as WikiTest, Earworm, Amalgam and Xeno.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magicwebfx with Pebble (33 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL