The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magicwebfx with Pebble (33 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10627 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Yes I did Jan and danke as always your smart mentalist!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3824 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Veteran user
338 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
All - MagicWebFX is on a huge sale for this Black Friday weekend only, ending Sunday.
Hello! I make magic apps, such as WikiTest, Earworm, Amalgam and Xeno.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1825 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Is this Iphone only or android as well

also Question for anyone that has a Pebble ?

Is it possible to get Pebble to work with both Iphone and Android at same time ?

Thanks
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10627 Posts

Profile of saysold1
This gets my vote as one of top 3 releases on 2014. Amazing app.

It's iphone only I believe Jack.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
toberman
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of toberman
Quote:
On Nov 28, 2014, magicmarcuk wrote:
All - MagicWebFX is on a huge sale for this Black Friday weekend only, ending Sunday.

Is there a special price for he upgrade?
Casey Sparrow
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Casey Sparrow
Any plans for an Android release?

thanks,

CS
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Germantown, Maryland
512 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
I recently purchased MagicWebFX and I'm really enjoying playing around with this app the last few days.

Here's a couple of issues I noticed that I hope can be corrected in a future update:

1.) I registered my account using my personal email address. But this is not the email address that I want advertised on my personal MagicWebFX page. I have different email address that I use for clients and booking gigs. If I try to change my email on the MagicWebFX Settings page located here: magicwebfx.com/u/settings.php?user=[insert username], when I hit Save the change will never take affect. It will always automatically revert back to displaying my personal email that I originally used to register on the website. The only workaround I have found so far is to update this information from the MagicWebFX app itself by going to Settings and going to the Web Configuration screen from there. But if I ever try to update it from the website then it will revert again. Marc, do you know why this happens and would you be able to fix it?

2.) Although you have the option to change the Suit order in the app Settings from SHCD to CHSD, I noticed that this change does not take affect on the Pebble. On the Pebble the suit order always stays SHCD no matter what. It would be nice if the suit order can be updated on the Pebble app as well.

Other than that this is a fantastic app and I look forward to using it once I get the hang of it!
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Veteran user
338 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Hi Phatmeat,

I replied to your duplicate post in the other forum at http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......art=30#1
Note that if you have any technical issues, it's best to email first at help [at] magicwebfx.com for a faster and more detailed reply.

Again, I'm glad you're enjoying MagicWebFX and hope you get great reactions from it!
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Germantown, Maryland
512 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Thanks Marc!
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
928 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Shame about the no Android version - I'd definitely buy this if there was...
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1789 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Just got this and love it. Quick question- I see CHSD was added to the app, but when I set it to that, it still only seems to work in SHCD for the Pebble input. Am I missing something or is Pebble input only SHCD?
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
SNAPS | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
tom.elderfield
View Profile
New user
London
21 Posts

Profile of tom.elderfield
Love this app - Marc's a genius - say no more Smile
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3647 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
How hard is this to get right everytime using the Pebble ? Thanks for any help Smile
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3824 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Not hard, but you have to practice it a bit to get the feeling. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3647 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thank you Jan Smile
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Veteran user
338 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Thanks for all of your kind words on the app. Here are a few answers:

Quote:
On Dec 5, 2014, jbadman wrote:
Shame about the no Android version - I'd definitely buy this if there was...

I'll keep this thread posted with progress on the Android solution which some are already testing.

Quote:
On Dec 21, 2014, TuneHV wrote:
Just got this and love it. Quick question- I see CHSD was added to the app, but when I set it to that, it still only seems to work in SHCD for the Pebble input. Am I missing something or is Pebble input only SHCD?

There will be a Pebble app update within the next few weeks that will give the CHSD/SHCD option on the Pebble.

Quote:
On Dec 23, 2014, Tarik Flash wrote:
How hard is this to get right everytime using the Pebble ? Thanks for any help Smile

The app is designed to make it covert yet easy to input the card. It's certainly not difficult and is very accurate.
Giannim
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of Giannim
I really like it.I had no idea this was possible!
With my new iPhone I'll buy it first!
DigaMag
View Profile
Loyal user
Indonesia
286 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
I was planning to buy this app as soon as possible... but I don't have pebble watch.. Can I still perform this effect as strong as everyone that perform this with pebble ?

Thanks...
James Kennedy
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
15 Posts

Profile of James Kennedy
Hi Guys
Do you know if this works with the mrsite.com platform?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magicwebfx with Pebble (33 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL