The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Poor USA. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20615 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
She intentionally provokes for money. People know this and still allow her to do so. I agree it is amazing.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
What's always puzzled me is the way she fawns over and flirts with Bill Maher whenever she's a guest on his show.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20615 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, Pecan_Creek wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:

Pp
You should go back to using spellchecker for wit. It seems at least closer to funny.

Keep going though it is bound to get funny eventually.

Oh, I see, you are under the mistaken impression that I post for your entertainment while all this time I have only been concerned with my own. You should really try to look inside yourself and summon the will power to be more empathetic to those around you.

So for your own narcissistic amusement you misrepresent what others say in order to simply attack them. Then I am supposed to feel empathy for you while you do it. Got it. How could I have missed something so simple?

At least I didn't have to re word anything or misrepresent what you wrote to get to what you really mean. Best part is you do it from behind an alias. Gotta love the internet.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:

At least I re word everything to misrepresent what you wrote to get to what you really mean. Gotta love the internet.

Yup, gotta love it!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20615 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Fantastic. Now you have proven you are simply not worth even talking with.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
Fantastic. Now you have proven you are simply not worth even talking with.

Why, thank you!

although, As far as I know, I don't think you've ever talked to me. If you are hearing voices, you should really go get checked out.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20615 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am glad when trolls reveal themselves.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
In today's immoral society, who wouldn't be?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
I am glad when trolls reveal themselves.

You really shoudn't be so hard on yourself. But I am happy for you that you've come to terms with your predilections.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5484 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2014, Devious wrote:
The Worlde Cup lacks credibility without Mexico present.
It's akin to The NFL Playoffs without the beloved
Dallas Cowboys, 'America's Team'.

Only Texans think the Cowboys are "America's Team." (Unless they're Houston fans.)

The new America's team plays in Seattle!

Lol. Yea...Um... Time to come back from fantasy land Bob. When you have 6 Superbowls under your belt like the Pittsburgh Steelers who have fans all over the country- maybe- just maybe you can claim Seattle as the new America's team. You guys have a LONG way to go.

RNK
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

That's what I was told last October when I predicted the Seahawk's Super Bowl win.

Seattle also the opening favorites for the coming season.

Ask Denver how good Seattle is. Smile (And ask the referees who officiated the Pittsburgh/Seattle Super Bowl why they found it necessary to apologize for the bad officiating that stole the game from Seattle.)
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
I, personally, don't recall when the Steelers were known as America's team.

When was that, exactly?
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Never?
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
I sorta thunk that.

(Full disclosure: as a USC fan, I love Troy Polamalu, so I'm stuck rooting for the Steelers until he retires. Still . . . .)
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1194 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
The "America's Team" designation wasn't about Super Bowls or ability; it was about popularity. Specifically, popularity outside the home market. The. cowboys earned that one for decades - they topped the NFL merchandise sales list annually well into the 21st century. However, the new "America's Team" is actually the 49ers, led by the popularity of Kaepernick. More 49ers gear is sold than any other team's.

Don't shoot the messenger; I'm a Raider fan.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1194 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I'm glad the World Cup is over, btw, so we can start talking football.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1194 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
BTW, I...uh...don't have a bookie, because that would be illegal, but if I did, he'd have the Broncos as the preseason favorites at 4.9-1, followed closely by Seattle at 5.25-1.

mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Seattle remains the favorite to once again win the NFC championship. And Denver to take the AFC.

Yes, the Superbowl odds ever so slightly favor Denver, but they must have been posted by someone who missed their last encounter. And it overlooks the fact that Seattle has actually bolstered itself with excellent off-season acquisitions. (It's also reflects the fact that the rest of the country STILL refuses to take Seattle seriously, just like they did last year.)

Seattle faces Denver in, I believe, week four of the upcoming season. That should offer an interesting preview.

I'm betting on the Hawks.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1194 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
At those preseason odds, I'd definitely prefer the Seahawks to the Broncos. And since their heads-up match is in Seattle, I like their chances in that game, too!

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5484 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
That's what I was told last October when I predicted the Seahawk's Super Bowl win.

Seattle also the opening favorites for the coming season.

Ask Denver how good Seattle is. Smile (And ask the referees who officiated the Pittsburgh/Seattle Super Bowl why they found it necessary to apologize for the bad officiating that stole the game from Seattle.)

6 Superbowl wins for Steelers and One for Seattle. You guys have a long way to go......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Poor USA. (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL