The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Worthy (DVD & Gimmicks ) by Chris Webb (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
And getting the necessary gimmicks is a plus too, I don't mind putting it together myself ( I actually like to do it ) as long as you don't have to go on a scavenger hunt for everything!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
You do not see the whole back of the phone when performed so looks a little odd to me in the vidio,where as if you perform ilogo you see the whole back which is way more visual and I would only be interested in the phone effect if indeed the whole back could be seen as it looks half is allready invisable to the eye and he just disapear's that half,minded you I do not have an iphone 5 and will not be getting one as I am happy with my iphone 4s,it still looks quite nice.
chriswebbmagic
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of chriswebbmagic
Hey Firestarter,
just a quick reply ...they do see the whole back of the phone just before its vanished just not shown fully in the trailer..as its a trailer.

This can be done with any phone within reason..i carry gimmicks for iphone 5 white and black and also the iphone 4 in my wallet as these are the most used phones. it explains how it can be done with any phone and is an easy process to do.

In regards to an earlier post you will need you basic bits for the diy stuff but wont be going on a hunt for special bits.

Hope this helps all

Chris Webb

www.ChrisWebbVault.com

#Worthy
www.ChrisWebbVault.com

Creator of: Coffee Shot, Flash, Fickle and RE.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Jul 4, 2014, chriswebbmagic wrote:
Hey Firestarter,
just a quick reply ...they do see the whole back of the phone just before its vanished just not shown fully in the trailer..as its a trailer.

This can be done with any phone within reason..i carry gimmicks for iphone 5 white and black and also the iphone 4 in my wallet as these are the most used phones. it explains how it can be done with any phone and is an easy process to do.

In regards to an earlier post you will need you basic bits for the diy stuff but wont be going on a hunt for special bits.

Hope this helps all

Chris Webb

www.ChrisWebbVault.com

#Worthy

Thanks Chris well if I can do this with my black iphone 4s I am in,love phone magic,all the best.
maximemagic
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of maximemagic
Is really cool!!
Just got my!
3 fun effect inside 1 dvd is really cool!
Good Job Chris!
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
How about that phone Vanish? Smile
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
It was reviewed on this weeks Unwrapped- Kyle didn't seem so crazy about it. Would be good to hear some more reviews though.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Mike.Hankins
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mike.Hankins
I've seen the DVD and will give my honest opinion on the product...

The signed card effect while requiring a gimmick, is great fun and I enjoyed performing it. Pretty great reactions. Good stuff here...

The bill change is also a fun little piece, but unlike Kyle, I didn't have a problem with the gimmick.

The iPhone vanish was my least favorite effect on the DVD. The gimmick looked bad in the lighting even for the DVD shoot, and you could tell right away that it was in fact a gimmick. Though I tend to agree with Kyle on this: If you perform this at the RIGHT time, under the RIGHT light and for the RIGHT people, it should leave a nice lasting impression...
Mike.Hankins

Instagram: MHMagic77

Twitter: @HankinsMagic

FaceBook: Yup!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Worthy (DVD & Gimmicks ) by Chris Webb (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL