The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Interviews with The Amazing Johnathan and Anthony Cools (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kevinuncanny
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of kevinuncanny
I didn't say who the interviews were with in the title. These are great interviews for career growth. listen in!

This is going out to my performer friends. Besides my show Hypnosis Unleashed in Las Vegas, my weekly radio show "Live Unleashed" has interviewed many great people about how they made it. We have done almost 20 episodes. Two of the interviews I think are very important for performers looking to grow.

The interview with Anthony Cools was wonderful. He talked about his 20 year career and how he built the show from nothing to the huge show it is now. A lot about marketing, promotion and good business sense. Listen in at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXD3MYnemKE

The other one is The Amazing Johnathan. He talks candidly about how he started, grew from street performing, to clubs, to colleges, to national tv and more. Listen in at:
http://youtu.be/HAkjDXsPGu8

Join the facebook page: facebook.com/liveunleashedradio to stay updated. And listen to past episodes with authors, performers, business owners and more!

All the best,

Kevin
kevinuncanny
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of kevinuncanny
Feel free to leave feedback or questions you would like me to ask other guests in the future
SatanicBurrito
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of SatanicBurrito
Th Amazing Jonathan - man, I love that guy's act!
kevinuncanny
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of kevinuncanny
Me too burrito!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Interviews with The Amazing Johnathan and Anthony Cools (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL