The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Finally got a website!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6247 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I've been lagging behind, but I was finally able to convince a friend to make my website. One thing though, I was supposed to have my trailer on there, but it was playing a bit dark so we have to fix it. Check out the site and give me some comments. You can reach it at http://www.clowntearsprod.com or http://www.clowntearsproductions.com
Thanks
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Mr. Ed
View Profile
Veteran user
California
337 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ed
Greg your site looks good. I liked the CNN piece, It was good to know that I had been pronouncing your name correctly. Just think when you get nominated for an Academy Award, you can just walk across the street, no limo needed. I was wondering how you were going to incorporate a magical effect into your interview, thanks for not letting us down.
He who laughs, lasts.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4314 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Of course, the coulrophobics won't be able to visit your site!

:clown:

:evilgrin:
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6247 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Mr. Ed, I've always had problems with my last name. The natural way most people go for is Arse... like English for Ass... or Acre... like on a farm...I know when someone starts to call out my name off of a card when they stumble before they start to pronounce. My long time joke is: It's pronounced R-C... like the cola, but I don't get a kickback.
Philemon, I know I've scared that group off with the name, but it was better than Spiders, Snakes, Closed In Places, and Heights Productions.
Greg Smile Smile
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Finally got a website!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL