The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Going for the 'Gold' » » Michael Dardant (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Hey! I know I have used this section often to check in and feedback for competing..We have a wonderful support system in this forum! Many would know Michael as he has won 16 awards, in the last two years, making him the most decorated magician in North America, he is a a long lost child of Shawn Farquhar! lol With awards such as I.B.M Close Up, I.B.M Peoples Choice, Grand Prix at P.C.A.M and much more....

I am honored to say he is teaching is complete competition act and chose System 6 to release it.

If you ever wanted to learn the a complete act, and get some wonderful insight to competing, now is your chance!

http://system6magic.com/collections/tric......-dardant

Well wishes,

Six
boboswitch
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of boboswitch
Michael Dardant is one of the classiest magicians that I have ever met. I watched him spend significant time with someone who was challenged in their presentation. And there was Michael, patient and generous. A top, top talent -- not just because of the awards, but because of "who" he is.
MagicalEducator
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of MagicalEducator
Super nice guy who always has time for other magicians at conventions. He's a pretty funny guy to hang out with. Hope he does well at FISM.
Voted "Canada's Most Inspirational Magician"
www.MagicalEducator.com

Check out my column "Magic is Education" in Vanish Magazine
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Going for the 'Gold' » » Michael Dardant (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL