The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Kids react........... (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2715 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, lunatik wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, lunatik wrote:
That there's never been proof of a gay gene. If there is such a thing, then one should be able to test their kid to see they're gay or not. Or maybe test their parents to see if a gay gene is present which may increase the risk of having a gay child? Could this open the door to more abortions or people giving up their child for adoption? Are there any proven medical tests available for parents to find out if a gay gene is present?


There's no proof of a "straight gene," either.


BINGO!!! Hence there is no medical proof for people being born gay. It's strictly their environment and are they deviant in their sexual behaviors.


You really have trouble dealing with fact based arguments.


Cherry picked facts. Eh?
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, lunatik wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, lunatik wrote:
That there's never been proof of a gay gene. If there is such a thing, then one should be able to test their kid to see they're gay or not. Or maybe test their parents to see if a gay gene is present which may increase the risk of having a gay child? Could this open the door to more abortions or people giving up their child for adoption? Are there any proven medical tests available for parents to find out if a gay gene is present?


There's no proof of a "straight gene," either.


BINGO!!! Hence there is no medical proof for people being born gay. It's strictly their environment and are they deviant in their sexual behaviors.


So are you saying that you're only straight because of your environment and/or that you made a conscious choice to prefer women to men?
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2715 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Tie that in with whether or not I'm deviant or not, probably correct.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
I could think of numerous responses but it's become obvious that you are oblivious to the pain and suffering you are causing others. Neither I, yourself, nor the government belongs in the bedrooms of others but you seem to be focused on that aspect of the relationships. It does say a lot about you.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Cherry picked facts? Please provide data from a reputable source that shows sexual orientation to be voluntary.

I'll save you some time- there are none.

PS- Listen to what Chrystal is saying and quit while you're ahead. (Although it's really too late.)

FYI-

Quote:
Homophobia is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination and violence on the basis of sexual orientations that are non-heterosexual.[1][2] According to the 2010 Hate Crimes Statistics released by the FBI National Press Office, 19.3 percent of hate crimes across the United States "were motivated by a sexual orientation bias."[7] Moreover, in a Southern Poverty Law Center 2010 Intelligence Report extrapolating data from fourteen years (1995–2008), which had complete data available at the time, of the FBI's national hate crime statistics found that LGBT people were "far more likely than any other minority group in the United States to be victimized by violent hate crime."[8]

Recognized types of homophobia include institutionalized homophobia, e.g. religious homophobia and state-sponsored homophobia,[9] and internalized homophobia, experienced by people who have same-sex attractions, regardless of how they identify.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, lunatik wrote:
That there's never been proof of a gay gene. If there is such a thing, then one should be able to test their kid to see they're gay or not. Or maybe test their parents to see if a gay gene is present which may increase the risk of having a gay child?…

...Could this open the door to more abortions ...

...or people giving up their child for adoption?





Probably not but I bet it would get the christian right to stop trying to outlaw abortion clinics and allow liberals an opportunity to adopt kids that would otherwise grow up hating themselves and the world.
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, lunatik wrote:

Truth with morals is never nonsense but only in the eyes of the lost.
At any rate, there is no scientific proof and never will be.



Never say never

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl......gay.html

Quote:

Gay men had more older brothers, on average, than straight men, a study has found.

For every older brother a man has, the chances of him being gay increases by 33 per cent.

However, the researchers think their findings are linked to what happens in the womb, rather than the effects of growing up among older boys.



So how many older brothers do you have? Smile
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2715 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, Chrystal wrote:
I could think of numerous responses but it's become obvious that you are oblivious to the pain and suffering you are causing others. Neither I, yourself, nor the government belongs in the bedrooms of others but you seem to be focused on that aspect of the relationships. It does say a lot about you.


what pain and suffering exactly have I caused? none. Hurt feelings on this thread, probably 3-4. you say that you don't want the gov't in the our bedrooms, but ya'll surely want them there to support these abnormalities. This says quite a bit about you.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2715 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Cherry picked facts? Please provide data from a reputable source that shows sexual orientation to be voluntary.

I'll save you some time- there are none.

PS- Listen to what Chrystal is saying and quit while you're ahead. (Although it's really too late.)

FYI-

Quote:
Homophobia is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination and violence on the basis of sexual orientations that are non-heterosexual.[1][2] According to the 2010 Hate Crimes Statistics released by the FBI National Press Office, 19.3 percent of hate crimes across the United States "were motivated by a sexual orientation bias."[7] Moreover, in a Southern Poverty Law Center 2010 Intelligence Report extrapolating data from fourteen years (1995–2008), which had complete data available at the time, of the FBI's national hate crime statistics found that LGBT people were "far more likely than any other minority group in the United States to be victimized by violent hate crime."[8]

Recognized types of homophobia include institutionalized homophobia, e.g. religious homophobia and state-sponsored homophobia,[9] and internalized homophobia, experienced by people who have same-sex attractions, regardless of how they identify.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia


i've never disputed that gays get picked on. I'm not justifying it either. IMO, their behaviors are stomach turning disgusting though.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2715 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, Payne wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, lunatik wrote:

Truth with morals is never nonsense but only in the eyes of the lost.
At any rate, there is no scientific proof and never will be.



Never say never

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl......gay.html

Quote:

Gay men had more older brothers, on average, than straight men, a study has found.

For every older brother a man has, the chances of him being gay increases by 33 per cent.

However, the researchers think their findings are linked to what happens in the womb, rather than the effects of growing up among older boys.



So how many older brothers do you have? Smile


NEVER Smile

did you know that people that commit bestiality and child molestation had more younger brothers on average? man we are scr3wed!! no pun intended.

what on earth could possibly happen to cause a baby to want the same sex? absolutely nothing.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2715 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, Pecan_Creek wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, lunatik wrote:
That there's never been proof of a gay gene. If there is such a thing, then one should be able to test their kid to see they're gay or not. Or maybe test their parents to see if a gay gene is present which may increase the risk of having a gay child?…

...Could this open the door to more abortions ...

...or people giving up their child for adoption?





Probably not but I bet it would get the christian right to stop trying to outlaw abortion clinics and allow liberals an opportunity to adopt kids that would otherwise grow up hating themselves and the world.


that would be true!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, lunatik wrote:

what on earth could possibly happen to cause a baby to want the same sex? absolutely nothing.



This

Quote:

The exact cause of the link is unknown. But Dr Blanchard said a mother's body changes every time she gives birth to more than one son.

Second, third and subsequent unborn male babies in the womb are exposed to more testosterone - something which may go back to when younger siblings needed to be stronger to survive if food was scarce.

There are also higher levels of antibodies in the womb for subsequent sons which could affect the orientation of the brain.

"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2715 Posts

Profile of lunatik
But where's the hard undisputed scientific facts?
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
You said:What pain and suffering exactly have I caused? none. Hurt feelings on this thread, probably 3-4. you say that you don't want the gov't in the our bedrooms, but ya'll surely want them there to support these abnormalities. This says quite a bit about you.

I say: Yes, and thank you for that Lunatic. I stand for a compassionate and tolerant society.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, lunatik wrote:
But where's the hard undisputed scientific facts?


I already posted them for you.

Reading is fundamental. But arguing with a homophone is pointless.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
- that should read "homophobe."

Arguing with homophones is actually interesting, though sometimes confusing. Smile
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2715 Posts

Profile of lunatik
But it is disputed. To say that 100% of all doctors agree with that assessment would be false. It's almost pointless debating with a religionophobe.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, lunatik wrote:
Tie that in with whether or not I'm deviant or not, probably correct.

That's interesting, mostly because it's quite different from my own experience. I certainly think that I was "born straight," and made no conscious choice about it at all.

I noticed that you didn't dispute the assertion that homosexual behavior exists in other (nonhuman) animals. Do you think that an identifiable "gay gene" would exist in those animals?
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15919 Posts

Profile of tommy
Lunatic you are so old fashioned. Why don't you just get with the immoral society and join us on the incest pride march this Sunday? We can have a meal afterwards at the cannibal café, where we can discuss the issue in a civil manner over a pint of blood. All these things occur in nature and therefore must be natural don't you know.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, Pecan_Creek wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, lunatik wrote:
That there's never been proof of a gay gene. If there is such a thing, then one should be able to test their kid to see they're gay or not. Or maybe test their parents to see if a gay gene is present which may increase the risk of having a gay child?…

...Could this open the door to more abortions ...

...or people giving up their child for adoption?





Probably not but I bet it would get the christian right to stop trying to outlaw abortion clinics and allow liberals an opportunity to adopt kids that would otherwise grow up hating themselves and the world.


How many children have you adopted?
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Kids react........... (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL