The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Creating a "magnetic" plastic device (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ckelley
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, TN
110 Posts

Profile of ckelley
I was curious if anyone had ideas on how I could take a plastic device and make it where it would attract magnets? I know of magnetic paint/spray but hear it doesn't really hold up well and would crack on plastic. I really just need this plastic object to be able to look like a normal object but attract metal objects on the insde when a metal object is passed through.

Thanks
Chris
gothike
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of gothike
Chris,

What plastic device is this?

You could always insert some type of metal piece inside the plastic device and it will pickup magnets. Unless you can't insert metal into it.
Control your Show Music from a PC from 800 ft away with a remote control. Send me a message to find out how......
ckelley
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, TN
110 Posts

Profile of ckelley
Hey this is actualy a feeding hopper for a air rifle or paintball gun. I am trying to make a gimmicked one with magnets.
gothike
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of gothike
I don't think anyone is going to help you on this one because of the liability.

If you can't figure this out yourself using common sense, you will most likely end up hurting yourself or someone else.

I hate to burst your bubble, but the bullet catch with a paintball gun in not original.

Without a paintball signature, rifling's in a signed bullet, convincers, i.e. its really lame watching it.

If you insist, just get Scott Alexander's "Velocity", its a gimmicked gun and 100% safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6YmjS1YrTI
Control your Show Music from a PC from 800 ft away with a remote control. Send me a message to find out how......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Creating a "magnetic" plastic device (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL