The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Luke Jermay Products on EMentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2229 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Thought I would pop in and review a recent purchase of a few Jermay releases that I did not know were out:

First of all, there is an ebook called DISTRACTIONS, and this focuses on billet work from Luke. You get 3 routines that use billet work, and a bonus over the phone effect as well. One of the routines, which I loved, reminds me a lot of one of Cassidys routine, but the premise, structure, and timing for Luke is different, and well worth a look.

You get all the subtleties and tips and Lukes thoughts on being able to perform with billets, and there is something in here that at least some of you will want to do.

The second release is an MP3 file called Some Things....it is a 3 part file, and one of them is almost 1 Gig.
Well worth the money.

Part 1 focuses on Luke describing on why you are doing your show, what is it that you want to get out of your show, the effect at hand, and what your ultimate goal is, and also Luke describes on the best way to create impact and leave a lasting impression.

Part 2 .

This time Jermay talks about Harry Houdini and his influence of magic history and the parallels between magic and mentalism.

Also discussed is Houdini's willingness to accept challenges and why, we as mentalists, should care!

How as a performer can we keep revealing information compelling, interesting and entertaining?
How can we add in extra drama and increase the impact of our mind reading demonstrations?
How can we make our mind reading shows seem more genuine?

Luke really dives into depth here on how to reveal information, and how to increase our demonstrations, and how we can be genuine.

Jermay discusses one of the ways he approaches pre-show in his current show and how he creates an even stronger moment of mystery off the back of this technique.

Pre-show, some people like it, some people don't, but I can say I have used it some, and depending on how you use it, it can really increase your show.

Part 3, is some disclaimers, shows on how to frame your performances, and claiming what you are actually doing.

I got these from EMentalism, and well worth the cost.

I got a lot out of the audio, and from the ebook I will use 2 routines in my shows.

Thanks

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Luke Jermay Products on EMentalism (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL