We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Can Sealer (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman491
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of magicman491
G'day,
I am trying to find a way to re seal tin cans so that I can load objects in. Does anybody know of a way to create a can sealer, or know of any gimmicks that I could buy which would help me accomplish this?
Thanks
SatanicBurrito
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of SatanicBurrito
I'm guessing you're looking for canning equipment like this: http://www.freundcontainer.com/hand-oper....../p/v200/

Can be done, not many people would expect you might own a tin can sealer!
magicman491
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of magicman491
Thanks that what I'm looking for but anything cheaper . Or anyway to make something like that?
Thanks
Carducci
View Profile
Special user
Denver
538 Posts

Profile of Carducci
What about Viking Magic's Can-It or Can o' corn? http://www.stevensmagic.com/shop/can-o-corn-vikingcw/
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1197 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
If you Google "How to reseal a soda can" you will get several videos saying how to do it with just your hands.
Reality is a real killjoy.
SatanicBurrito
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of SatanicBurrito
Hey magicman how about experimenting with one of those "smooth edge" can openers? I'm pretty sure they separate the lid from the can without cutting... so you conceivably might be able to pop the lid, maybe superglue it back in, and have the volunteer use a normal can opener for the effect? These openers only set you back about $20 ... what do you think?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Can Sealer (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL