The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Jeff Prace Trick (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5339 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Sashac
That's pretty cool! I like how he took this trick that some layman know and just made it a lot more commercial!
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Nice ad Ted.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5339 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
What ad?
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
524 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
I have to say Jeff gave me a gimmick to try out and it's great! It allows you to do some seemingly impromptu,organic, AMAZING magic and it's a lot of fun to use. You'll also come up with a bunch of ideas on your own once you start playing with this. If you choose you can even leave a spectator with an "impossible/altered object" they'll want to keep. I carry it with me all the time. Really good stuff!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
7783 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Very mediocre IMO. Nothing new here.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5339 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hum, ive never seen the paddle move used like this before...its in your hands, its impromtu....seems strong to me
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Sunny Orlando
892 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
I was lucky enough to help Jeff make the gimmick for this effect, so I've seen it from the beginning. I can vouch at how powerful of a trick this is. It uses something that tons of people have on them and happens completely in their hands. It doesn't get more powerful than that
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5339 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
So over 300 people have viewed this post but only 225 watched the performance...kind of odd
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2014, Kozmo wrote:
So over 300 people have viewed this post but only 225 watched the performance...kind of odd

I think you need to present the Scoop in a more exciting way, Kozmo. It was a bit minimalist for Café tastes.

A scoop is a lot like a beautiful woman. You have to dress it up to show off its full potential. Maybe you should pass the scoop on to Jamie next time? He's a master scooper.

Tommy Skoops
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1720 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
I was doing the paddle move with the bic logo for a long time with a borrowed lighter. This could add a climax but a very simple routine is still effective.
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 10, 2014, Alex DLF wrote:
I was doing the paddle move with the bic logo for a long time with a borrowed lighter.

Smile Smile Smile
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2014, tomsk192 wrote:
Quote:

I think you need to present the Scoop in a more exciting way, Kozmo. It was a bit minimalist for Café tastes.

A scoop is a lot like a beautiful woman. You have to dress it up to show off its full potential. Maybe you should pass the scoop on to Jamie next time? He's a master scooper.

Tommy Skoops

A scoop is a lot like a beautiful woman.
LOL ,i like it

Suit you sir, suit yo sir.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Tomsk192 has a deep understanding of how to break news for maximum impact.

He has reached the level of 'Sensei of the Scoop".
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Thank you, Jamie!

I intend to celebrate this accolade by eating Belgian chocolates and drinking fine wines.

Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1720 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2014, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2014, Alex DLF wrote:
I was doing the paddle move with the bic logo for a long time with a borrowed lighter.

Smile Smile Smile

just saying it worked very well with audience !
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
7783 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:

It's people like myself returning to this thread to read further comments.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5339 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Lol...its a great trick
Incognito
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Incognito
I see two potential problems with this trick.

1. If no one has a bic lighter, you can't perform it. (and smokers are literally, a dying breed)
2. On the other hand, if more than one person in the group happens to have a Bic lighter, they're liable (even likely) to check out the Bic logo situation on their lighter and they will discover things aren't as you said.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5339 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Na, just borrow a lighter....its impromtu....and theres no reason why you cant simply take 2 lighters out....they can look at both at the end....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Jeff Prace Trick (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL