The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Colored/Metal Nesting Boxes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
502 Posts

Profile of Corey K
Hi all,

Sorry if this isn't the right forum for this. I am looking for a specific type of Nesting Boxes that I saw someone perform with probably 15 or so years ago. It was a small set, made entirely out of metal. The largest box was probably about 5 inches tall or so. They were rectangular in shape (if I remember correctly) and each box was painted a different color. The lids on the boxes didn't tightly close.. so if you tilted a box upside down the lid would fall open.

If anyone could please give me some more information regarding this set I would greatly appreciate it! I have been trying to find them for a while with no luck.

Thanks in advance.
Corey King
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
ABBOTT's makes a cube shape nest of boxes. I think the largest box is about 3" x 3" x 3.I think it'a a nest of six and the smallest is about 2" x2 x 2.

They're hand made and not cheap
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Colored/Metal Nesting Boxes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL