The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June & July 2014 entrée: Roger Nicot » » Greetings from the UK » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
Greetings to All from the Bath, Somerset,

This has been a very busy couple of weeks. After the Combined IBM / SAM convention in St Louis, Christian and I went to Erlanger, KY for meetings with US Playing Card regarding some projects we are working on. Yes,,,, these are exciting times with Card-Shark.

Upon arriving home in NY, I had just enough time to ship out the back log of Card-Shark orders from the convention week, do my laundry and then catch my flight from Buffalo to London. I performed last evening at the Minerva Magic Theatre in Bath, England. It is a fun venue and a nice crowd. The next few days will be on "holiday" ...and then I will be performing at Minerva Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It is great to work for "real people" for a change. Working for magicians at the dealer booth is always fun... but I have forgotten how much fun it is to work for a lay audience.

(Yes, Garrett... I actually worked for "real people" ... LOL)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June & July 2014 entrée: Roger Nicot » » Greetings from the UK » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL