The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Meeting of the minds (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1576 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Many thanks for the reply Bob it really means a lot to me.

I would love to have you join us at one of my future events either as a performer or a guest of mine. Above and beyond the mentalism I hear so many good things about you and I sincerely hope to meet up some day.

Best Wishes to all

Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
I hope it's clear that I wasn't suggesting that anyone had done anything wrong. I was just trying to clear up a potential misunderstanding arising out of the thread title and the mention in the OP of a PEA award. (As a PEA founder I can be very protective of our organization.)

Good thoughts,

Bob

PS: Wish I'd been able to attend

It was clear to me Bob. You were just clarifying a couple of misconceptions.

I would love to see you at next years event Bob. I'd even chip in on your plane fare!

Best
Sean
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9531 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
I hope it's clear that I wasn't suggesting that anyone had done anything wrong. I was just trying to clear up a potential misunderstanding arising out of the thread title and the mention in the OP of a PEA award. (As a PEA founder I can be very protective of our organization.)

Good thoughts,

Bob

Haha, no conspiracy theory, just was agreeing with Bob and simply stating my original thoughts and perceptions upon hearing the name. It is great that he changed the name upon learning of the established use of the name. I would have thought one would do a search of the name before using or claiming it though. No problems, glad it was a great event.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1576 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Thanks Mindpro, its a lesson learned Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Meeting of the minds (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL