The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Review Request: Nail Writer Anthology by Thomas Baxter (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3238 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I know this book might be difficult to track down but it is well worth it.

The opening chapters describing how the nail writer came to be are fascinating, and I am not one who tends to be interested in the history of magic. However, having enjoyed the background to the nail writer, I then moved on to the actual effects. Some are outstanding including one which uses a nail writer in a very small but telling way, ideal if you are worried you cannot form letters or numbers well.

It is an exceptional book and, for anyone interested, I heartily recommend.
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2014, NeilS wrote:
I know this book might be difficult to track down but it is well worth it.

The opening chapters describing how the nail writer came to be are fascinating, and I am not one who tends to be interested in the history of magic. However, having enjoyed the background to the nail writer, I then moved on to the actual effects. Some are outstanding including one which uses a nail writer in a very small but telling way, ideal if you are worried you cannot form letters or numbers well.

It is an exceptional book and, for anyone interested, I heartily recommend.

I know it is an old thread but I have finally acquired one. It is a wonderful book, with some very interesting information! Get one if you can!
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
Are we talking about the original or the later, revised edition here? I have the original, but never acquired the updated version.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Review Request: Nail Writer Anthology by Thomas Baxter (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL