The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Implant (FORCE ANYTHING) - Lewis Le Val (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
© LLV 2014
Implant
(FORCE ANYTHING)
IMPLANT is my go-to method of forcing absolutely anything I need. It can be used for pre-show or live performance. All you need is a Sharpie and some business cards (or blank cards). The method is extremely simple and only involves one very basic sleight. All of which is covered in the book. The force is straight forward, takes seconds to do, happens in the hands and makes sense to the spectator. Implant is also different in appearance. The spectator is never asked to ‘select a card’ or ‘call out stop’. Only one card is used which the spectator can also keep afterwards. Implant can easily be used to create your own routines, as you will never need to worry about how you are going to force something, ever again.

Implant can be used to force ANYTHING you want and works 100% every time you use it.

Also included is a list of ideas for effects and routines using Implant to get your imagination running!

Price:

£5.99
Approximately 10 USD

Link :

http://www.lewisleval.com/implant/4585554311

Why do you think about that? Smile
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
If it doesn't use I****t s****e, then it'll be interesting..
I've asked to be banned
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Just purchased... it's decent but not a new idea by any means. I definitely don't feel it's worth $10
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Is it a re-invention?
I've asked to be banned
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
No way! Seriously is that it?
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2014, Sean Giles wrote:
No way! Seriously is that it?

Sure is. "Teaches" two methods. One with a *** marker and one with a normal marker...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Implant (FORCE ANYTHING) - Lewis Le Val (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL