The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Symbiosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
I've been playing around with this lately, and I like it a lot:

http://www.symbiosisoracle.blogspot.co.uk

The cards are beautiful and I really love the symbols on each one, in addition to the numbers; I think pulling or cutting to one card (or more), during a palm reading is great.
Of course they are also perfect for simple ESP demonstrations, especially if you like to do these with a reading, ...which I do.

I definitely highly recommend these, they are really great and definitely useful.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11568 Posts

Profile of John C
I ordered these. Can't wait. I've purchased a few other items from matcult also like those as well. Simple, different and useful.

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
859 Posts

Profile of seamagu
I got a set of these from Mat and they look really cool. With 2 sets of cards numbered 0-9 (along with symbols) this opens up lots of possibilities. I'm thinking Isabella's star and similar effects

Regards,

Sea
I love post its Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Symbiosis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL