The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » C-MORPH (Cash to Card Transformation) by Marko Mareli (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KatieD
View Profile
Regular user
Somewhere Out There!
103 Posts

Profile of KatieD
I just saw the following new download from Marko Mareli. I got it and the review will be below this post:

C-Morph: Cash to Card Transformation by Marko Mareli
Link and Demo: http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/-p-19015.html

A VISUAL MONEY TO SELECTED CARD TRANSFORMATION

Faster than you can BLINK, change a BORROWED bill into a selected Card.

1. A CARD is chosen and a MONEY-BILL of any currencies is borrowed.
2. The MONEY is held at the fingertips and INSTANTLY changes into their chosen card.

The most AMAZING thing about this transformation is that the two objects are different sizes its instantly repeatable & impromptu. It's like TrickPhotography.

- NO GIMMICKS!
- VERY VISUAL!
- EASY TO DO!

Price: $3.95
KatieD
View Profile
Regular user
Somewhere Out There!
103 Posts

Profile of KatieD
Okay, so for the price, I am satisfied! The effect does exactly what it says. You can use an ungimmicked bill, and an ungimmicked card. The transformation is very visual, and this can even be done with a SIGNED card.

It does have some angle issues, so you need to be mindful of that. And while you can use a borrowed bill, I probably won't perform it that way. If you perform with a borrowed bill, then Marko never provides a way to make the bill "come back" after transforming it into the card. So basically, if you borrow a bill, you will have to come up with your own preffered way to bring the bill back. Otherwise, the spectator will be wanting to know where THEIR money went!

Personally, I would suggest that you perform this effect with your own bill. For example, take out a bill.....show it to the spectator to examine.....and tell them, "If I can't find your card, I will give you this bill!" Then, you proceed with the trick. The spectator freely selects a card.....you lose it in the middle of the deck......and then you ribbon spread the cards. You take the bill from off the table, ask them to say STOP at any point of the ribbon spread, and then transform the bill into their card.

That way, they don't want their money back (since you're using your own bill), and they are blown away that the card appeared out of nowhere.

In closing, this effect is good. You really do use an ungimmicked bill, and any card can be selected (and even signed). The explainational video is very casual but Marko covers his entire handling of the effect. For under $4.00, I didn't feel ripped off, and this is actually something I will do for people. At the very least, I learned a new control that I never used before.

Hope that helps someone!

Link and Demo: http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/-p-19015.html
Mareli
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Mareli
KatieD Thanks for the nice review! Its my pleasure that you like my trick and that you can use the new control for yourself Smile.
Regards!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » C-MORPH (Cash to Card Transformation) by Marko Mareli (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL