We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Crazy Clipboard Folder (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Hi Guys and Gals,

I been working way too much in the last week and one of the things I was doing was cleaning up my messy shop office and storage area when I stumbled on some extras of something I used to use all the time and I still use when I work the reading parlors in fact one of these clipboard folders is in my bag that I still use for that kind of work.

This is something I created about a while ago and use myself from time to time. Original I think my plan was to give some of these away at one of my lectures for free as I often do give gifts in my lectures but as I remember that leg of the short lecture tour I was on got canceled due to bad weather. Let me clear that last line up the first leg of the lecture was metaphysical in nature the second half was for a small group of mentalist. So instead of letting a gem of an effect go to waste sitting in a box I just spent a little time tonight writing it up as a short PDF and if anyone wants a copy just drop me an email at the usual email address. This is for those I have dealt with in the past only as a little thank you and only avaible for free for about one hour from now. With the exception of a few people who uploaded my stuff to torrents, yes I know who YOU are and your never getting anything else. So do even try.

In addition, as some of you already know that I am in the process of recreating real spiritualist ectoplasm on a friend machine loom. Because I wanted to learn a few things about the weaving process. Because when an opportunity to learn something new presents itself and its something I do not know how to do or think it would be cool to learn I jump in with both feet and learn a new skill.

In this case its giving me the opportunity to recreate old fashioned spiritualism ectoplasm while I learn which is kinda of cool. Plus how many people can say the made there own ectoplasm or even know how to make traditionial the stuff or even what the traditionial stuff is in the first place.

Now if you an old timey séance worker and would like a sample of this tradition ectoplasm that I will be making over the next few weeks just tell me why you deserve to be added to the free sample list as there is a few spots left and if I like your answer you might just receive a free sample of ectoplasm I made during this time in the mail as a gift. There is one other condition is that you must be a true séance worker and not a wannabe as there is far too many séance workers in my opinion that are I don't know fill in the blank.

Well I am wiped out after teh last couple of days wherein I typed a new work called The Secret History of the Seance which includes several really cool séance artifacts you can build yourself including a style of spirit hands and how to build a version of my Spiritualist Writing Slate and more. I also just finished the outline and other items for my 2015 lecture which will include The Bridge(Dream Crafting), Pulse and a lot more. Stay tuned for more information about that project and another special project I will be doing with another well known magician in January of 2015. No I not going to tell you what it is now but lets just say it will be big.

Anyway I am here in the workshop for about another hour or so and I want to be out of here before the drunks start driving. Real quick I almost had some guy drinking a beer while driving hit my truck the other night and I am too tired to dodge them tonight. So you have about one hour as I finish up around here to grab a copy of Bill Montana's Crazy Clipboard Folder. For those of you who get thi work you will understand why I call it Crazy.

Cheers
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Bill, is always so kind to share with Café members !
Where will your lectures start in Jan ?

Best,
~G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Columbus, Ohio but its going to be recorded. So if you cannot make it to the live event you can still watch it. But that's all I am going to say about that right now.
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1522 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
We'll Bill. You are on fire once again !!! I look forward to your releases with anguish Smile which is a compliment. I wish I had a HB of all of your e-books and including The Bridge 1 & 2. And also The Crying Gnome which is one of my favorite things to do. So many statues; so little time lol.

Hope I get to attend one of your lectures and the seance book sounds awesome as always.
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1783 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
Bill your generosity does not go unnoticed. I am still thankful for the material you provided me with while I was ill. Your slate fits perfectly with the turn of century home we now have but I only introduce it on special occasions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Crazy Clipboard Folder (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL