The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Train Tracking by Atlas Brookings (23 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2014, dmoses wrote:
I'll bet Lee Earle is turning in his grave.

Given that he's still alive, I kind of doubt it.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2187 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Sorry fellows I posted this in the wrong thread.

I'm a big fan of Atlas and his work and, as we all know Lee is alive and kicking.

I have absolutely no idea how TT works, besides the obvious one, and I don't mean to upset anyone who spent a lot of money for the secret suggesting that I do... I haven't a clue.

Hope everybody is having a terrific summer and having lots of fun.

Your pal

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1047 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Out of respect for Atlas and the people who paid serious money for this work, I don't think it's a great idea to discuss this on an open forum. What I will say is that two weeks ago I sat down with him and he blew my mind with the concept, multiple times. Yes it will take work, but isn't that a wonderful, inspiring thing? If he has any books left to sell I am sure Atlas would be more than willing to help any interested parties. He may even demonstrate it for you...

Kind regards

John Carey
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2187 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Presumptuousness meet class.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2014, sandsjr wrote:
Here's a SIMPLE SOLUTION. If you bought the book, don't answer any questions or talk about it. If there are any questions from anyone looking to purchase it, refer them to Atlas. Man, what's so hard about doing that? ANYTHING that you say is a little piece of the puzzle don't forget.

Exposure can only occur when people who own the book unwittingly act in a way that is careless and gives some insight into the method.

These exchanges are nearly always the result of interaction with a small group of people who make thoughtless or intentionally uncharitable posts whose real aim is to incite those who actually are aware of the method to engage in an argument wherein proofs are required by the ignorant and they are self-righteously supplied by those who should know better.

Bit by bit, the exposure becomes complete and the curious are satisfied.

Our secrets are destroyed by those who purport to be able to keep them.

My advice is to ignore those who want to argue. They usually have ulterior motives - and in my experience, the best interests of others are rarely amongst them.

Best,

Atlas
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Well said Atlas !
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I look forward to having my mind blown by anyone who has mastered this technique. OR...I'd love to see it performed on youtube or TV ... Until then of course .. I'm the biggest skeptic in the world Smile... Who wants to destroy me?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Aug 4, 2014, Slim King wrote:
I look forward to having my mind blown by anyone who has mastered this technique. OR...I'd love to see it performed on youtube or TV ... Until then of course .. I'm the biggest skeptic in the world Smile... Who wants to destroy me?

I highly doubt anyone will be posting any YouTube videos!
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Quote:
On Aug 4, 2014, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 4, 2014, Slim King wrote:

I highly doubt anyone will be posting any YouTube videos!

Absolutely and if someone will ever do... be sure that you will be destroyed ;-)
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3054 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Can you imagine! A world in which a new effect isn't almost immediately being performed badly on YouTube, isn't being exposed on illegal torrent sites or sold for peanuts on a Chinese website. A world where only those who purchased the effect have access to its secret, and they believe it is imperative to keep that secret.

What a wonderful world it would be.

Actually, sounds like 1995.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9769 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I don't understand why some performance videos would be a bad thing (unless of course it gives away the method, which it shouldn't) to see it live in action before a lay audience. Am I missing something here?
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2014, Mindpro wrote:
I don't understand why some performance videos would be a bad thing (unless of course it gives away the method, which it shouldn't) to see it live in action before a lay audience. Am I missing something here?

The only one that right now master this material I think is Atlas himself... so anyone else could do a not good work then why does he has to perform something on youtube... he hasn't to sell the product that is just gone... the persons who have purchased it are happy for their purchase... so which is the reason for him or for them to do such thing and expose the material?

Lay audience will pay to see this performance... why anticipate them something?

Magician instead will use the video to try to catch the method if there is and how it is done... so why anyone has to do any video on youtube?
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I can imagine if it's sold out there would be no need to see it ... The video above did not convince me ... just sayin...
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2014, Slim King wrote:
I can imagine if it's sold out there would be no need to see it ... The video above did not convince me ... just sayin...

That video is not of Train Tracking. That's just a compilation of Atlas's work.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Why is it on this thread then???
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:

No clue. I wondered that when I saw it.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:

I think because there are portions of it shown.
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2014, Rudy Sanchez wrote:
Quote:

I think because there are portions of it shown.

Um... No. I don't think so...
taotalo
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of taotalo
Is there nowhere to get this? They're all gone?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Train Tracking by Atlas Brookings (23 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL