The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NY Transpo by Peter Samelson (Download + Gimmick) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Looks pretty good and an interesting mix of the Chicago Opener and the Anniversary Waltz.

Thoughts?

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4468

Peter Samelson's "New York Transpo" takes one of the most popular plots in all of magic and puts it on easy street. We're talking REALLY easy street.

A FREELY selected card is found to be the only odd card in the deck. Her card is signed and you sign a card for yourself. Impossibly these cards trade places and finally melt together leaving your spectator with an impossible souvenir.

The special gimmick included makes performing New York Transpo practically effortless. Not to mention you will be coming up with your own uses for the gimmick in no time.
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1629 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
This effect is taught in his Penguin Live lecture, so I'd suppose the gimmick must be a fairly common one.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4055

Cheers,
Jerry
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1579 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Looks to me that it is a simple color change with dupes. Am I missing something here?

Patrick
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1579 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Also around 41 seconds you can see where the gimmick is. The cards look like they stick to each other. Looks to be another rip off from Penguinmagic on the instant downloads section.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NY Transpo by Peter Samelson (Download + Gimmick) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL