The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic in Europe and London (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hybrid Hunter
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
140 Posts

Profile of Hybrid Hunter
Hi All,
I'll be visiting Europe and London in August/September, are there any shows or magic places to go to?
I'll be in Paris, Barcelona, London, Venice, Florence and Rome.

Thanks!
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
I went to a magic bar in Paris several year ago. Around 2000. It may have been Duvivier's place. There was also a museum. Madrid, Stockholm and Graz, Austria also have magic bars/theaters. I remember going to a magic shop in Barcelona, but again that was several years ago. Davenport's is in London.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Bandaloop
View Profile
Regular user
Dodging attacks for the past
195 Posts

Profile of Bandaloop
I'll also be in Paris/London for a couple weeks starting next Thursday. I know of the Double Fond, but was also wondering if there were other venues specifically in Paris to catch some good magic.
MrSteve
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of MrSteve
Sorry I did not see this thread earlier but . . .

If you are going to the UK, you want their online weekly newsmagazine of magic:

www.magicweek.co.uk

Through this site the UK actually does a great job of getting the word out about all the shows, broadcasts, lectures, and venues in that country. Check if out and best wishes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic in Europe and London (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL