The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FREE Reel Magic right now! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
SHoot me an email right now and I will give you free access to Reel Magic ON Demand from now till tomorrow

Heres my email

kozmomagic@me.com

Want to check out reel magic for free.....here's your chance
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
E-mail sent
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Smile thanks a lot btw
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
notque
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of notque
Emailed, thanks!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
So guys take a look and let me know what you think.....I think its the best value in magic.....
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Make sure you click on PLUS on the yellow bar at the top of the screen....you can see additional content there....Garretts Lecture is there....Lots of great stuff
notque
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of notque
A note to anyone else - Kozmo's reply to me went to my spam inbox for some reason, so check if you get it.
Matman
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Matman
I sent an email as well. Looking forward to this!
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Guys, $5 a month, no contract or terms is a BARGAIN. Enjoy the free 24 hours but I'm certain you will sign up as it equates to 16.5 cents a day for so much magic. Enjoy!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I just returned a bunch of emails.....so if youre waiting check now. I had to get some food Smile
Dondestan
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of Dondestan
At this point I'm not sure if Kozmo is crazy or a genius.

Probably both! Smile

It's definitely the best value in magic - heck, it may be the best value online, period.

Kenn
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well were updating in the next week or so with 2 more Trios....lecture notes....more Kainoa....more back issues.

Doc Eason Sept 25th...it's just $5 a month....the more people subscribe the more I can do....its up to you guys....$5
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
Count me in the other camp that says "Don't do it, guys!" It's like Kozmo is a drug dealer, that first hit is free, and before you know it, you're addicted.

But seriously, it really is a great value. I'm going back to the beginning and watching them through (hopefully the very first ones will be up soon, hint hint Smile ). Saw the interview with Bill Malone and he talks about how he got started, his time with Ed Marlo, just some really cool stories.

Loved the one about Bill first learning about magic and later trying to be cool in front of his friends by exposing many of the methods to things like Ball and Vase and so on as the magic dealer behind the counter was demonstrating. But then he saw the guy starting to produce card fans out of the air, he was fascinated but plays it off like it is no big deal and tells his friends that it is lame and they leave to take the hour and a half bus ride home and do something else. As soon as the bus drops them off, Bill fakes like he is sick and says he is heading home, instead he secretly jumps right back on that bus to go an hour and a half back to the magic shop. He then apologizes to the guy, tells him the whole story on why he was acting that way, and the dealer accepts and actually takes Bill under his wing to teach him. Pretty cool.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
So all the content subs have been paying for over the last year has just been given to non-subs for free!

Quietly fuming here.

Why not just give a taster of a few video articles Koz?
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Oh come on....think of it this way....if I can get more subscribers I can do so much more....

A taster of a few video articles?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
And jamie, they get 24 hours. They cant watch 150 hours of video in 24 hours....cant be done Smile
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Koz is correct and why fuming? Good marketing idea, good for those still on fence for a measly $5 and lastly, the more fivers that come in, the more we benefit.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Rizzo, that's exactly it..... I want to do more....
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
So how was it for you guys?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Nothing?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FREE Reel Magic right now! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL