The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Kids Deck: Playing Cards For Kids & Magicians (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Justin Impossible
View Profile
Veteran user
Distant Land Of Shmooo
328 Posts

Profile of Justin Impossible
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2014, Potty the Pirate wrote:
I think they're great cards, and I wish you every success with them. If the day comes when they're £2 a pack, and you also offer forcing decks, and blank-faced decks, I'll jump right in and buy at least 20 decks.

Right now, the cost is simply too high for me to consider, and I really would require forcing decks.

I don't get the way you're selling them. I use only red-backed cards, so blue-backed cards are of absolutely no use to me. I'd order 20 x regular red-back decks, probably 4 forcing decks (nice if you gave the option to choose the card), and 4 blank decks.

Every magician is gonna have his own requirements, but the options given don't suit me.

I think you have to decide if this is a deck for magicians, or for children to actually play with.

Thanks for all the comments. The main issue is cost, it's costs $7,500 just to make one deck (red or blue) and that's a normal deck, not gaffed or trick. That's why gaffed decks are so much more expensive than normal decks. If you want a kids deck I would just pledge a dollar and add on red decks. Or just pick up one and if you like it when it comes in December order more. But if I don't have enough backers the project won't become a reality. Chat later Smile
Justin Impossible
www.justinimpossible.com
www.facebook.com/magicianjustinimpossible

A pretty assistant is the most effective form of misdirection.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Kids Deck: Playing Cards For Kids & Magicians (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL