The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Write for MAGIC Magazine! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
875 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
MAGIC is one of the most prestigeous magic magazines in the world. Each month I write or edit the ‘Loving Mentalism’ column, in which I describe and explain a new trick or routine for mentalists to try. I sometimes write this myself, but I also like to feature submissions from ‘guest contributors’. Do YOU have something suitable?

I welcome all possible contributions! It doesn't matter if you are an amateur or a seasoned pro, or whether you've ever had anything pubished before. If it's good, I can use it!

There’s no payment, sadly, but you do get your name and work in front of about 7000 readers around the world. The magazine is an excellent way to showcase your creativity to avid mentalists all over the world. Here are the Submission Guidelines for possible contributions:

http://www.ianrowland.com/magicmag/

I look forward to hearing from you.

- Ian
www.ianrowland.com . Working Magic.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11484 Posts

Profile of John C
Say it ain't so? Ian Rowland has run out of things to say!!! NO!

I may have something.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5100 Posts

Profile of Amirá
I had a GREAT experience with Ian. Recommended for those who wants to share his material to the MAGIC community

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Ian- Can I just send you a bunch of my scandalous stories?:eek:
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
875 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
John C: Ha ha! No, sorry, there's no danger of me running out of material. I've already published over 112 'Quick Tricks' in my articles for the Magic Circle magazine, and I've so far completed 33 'Loving Mentalism' articles for MAGIC (of which I think about five or six were from guest contributors such as Pablo Amira).

But it's nice to feature guest contributors so that it's not just my stuff all the time. Greater variety is a good thing!
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
875 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
Bob: Your scandalous stories would be MOST welcome, whether or not I could publish any of them!
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
That's the problem. No one would publish them. That's why I have to sneak them into my other writings and lectures.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Write for MAGIC Magazine! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL