The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Man cooking Egg Omelette and giving it to customer on bread. (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I have no idea why this has more than a million views but it is captivating.

Try that someone... Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9ahyPmDb7c
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Yummy! That's why! I'm an omelette hound and that looks scrumptious! Gonna try it myself!
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
I had to 'like' it. Smile

-JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Me too! I just did!

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
How was it Bob? Smile
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
I did it with one half slice of bread because I'm tryng to keep my carbs down. But still did a whole egg....in my opinon the guy would do much better with two eggs on two pieces of bread, but so what?

Anyway, worked great with one egg and two half slices of bread; just don't let the egg spread out so much, then cook to doneness. I put chopped scallions, chopped sweet red bell peppers, salt, garlic and parsley in the mix. MMMMMM! This could start a food truck business in the US; of that I'm certain.

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2014, Bob1Dog wrote:
I did it with one half slice of bread because I'm tryng to keep my carbs down. But still did a whole egg....in my opinon the guy would do much better with two eggs on two pieces of bread, but so what?

Anyway, worked great with one egg and two half slices of bread; just don't let the egg spread out so much, then cook to doneness. I put chopped scallions, chopped sweet red bell peppers, salt, garlic and parsley in the mix. MMMMMM! This could start a food truck business in the US; of that I'm certain.

If you ever start the craze, remember me... Smile
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Will do Pakar! Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Man cooking Egg Omelette and giving it to customer on bread. (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL