The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » T.O.S.T. by Sasha Crespi (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
First review!

I bought this before it was released through Murphy's, and all I can say is that this is brilliant! The D.A.D. principle is awesome and the routine is really logical! I'm really looking forward to seeing more from Sasha.

9.7/10, BUY IT!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Ok Guys! Deal for all of those who haven't bought T.O.S.T. yet or are indecisive! (This will be free+ some extra stuff for people who supported me first!)

Anyone here who purchases T.O.S.T. from any retailer will receive a free pdf. revealing two effects: both levitation/balance type effects and both either impromptu or just examinable (no threads, magnets, glue, ...)

There ya go! Keep in mind, you won't get it right away, whenever those are written up, I will send them to you! (probably this month).

You can purchase T.O.S.T. here!
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S18537
or here!
http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/download-ma......oad.html

Just send me a message with proof of purchase by this Thursday (tomorrow) and I will put you down!
Thanks!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
So today I got two "reviews", one very positive and one had some problems, so let's go over them!

For the problem one, there was a problem in the ad copy where it says this can be performed impromptu or improvised. Throughout the pdf, I teach the improvised handling and give you links to other works (that you probably already have) so you can adapt those to perform this impromptu. This was for contractual reasons with the distributor and will ask for it to be rectified if any of you feel this is misleading. He also was afraid of the D.A.D. principle, my answer: perform it and you'll see how effective it is!

For the good review, it comes from Jakob Michaels, he basically had a flick through and says "To be perfectly honest, T.O.S.T. is pretty *** good.Seriously man, very great stuff"

There ya go! If you would like to read yet another one, scroll up!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Yay! Yet another 5 star review!

This one is by Adam Trotman, in the USA

"Sasha Crespi has created a masterpiece. It is a beautifully routined piece of mentalism, and something I will be adding to my performance right away. The D.A.D principle is so cool. You will love this as soon as you get it, and will be performing it in just a short while after."

Dude, YOU are awesome!

You can check the review here:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S18537#reviews
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Yet another positive review! This one comes from a French Magician called Rudy. (this is the translation)

"I have just purchase/read T.O.S.T. that I really liked, it's quite cool and I'll definitely be performing it (especially the D.A.D. principle that I thought was really clever"

Lastly, a quick question for you guys: where did you guys buy T.O.S.T. from?
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Ok Guys, tonight is the last night to get the deal for T.O.S.T.!

Buy it and you'll get 2 free levitation effects (in the near future, probably the most next month or so) that require no threads, magnets, or ant of the traditional methods you have seen previously!

Here are some reviews!

"I have just purchase/read T.O.S.T. that I really liked, it's quite cool and I'll definitely be performing it (especially the D.A.D. principle that I thought was really clever"

"Sasha Crespi has created a masterpiece. It is a beautifully routined piece of mentalism, and something I will be adding to my performance right away. The D.A.D principle is so cool. You will love this as soon as you get it, and will be performing it in just a short while after."

"To be perfectly honest, T.O.S.T. is pretty *** good.Seriously man, very great stuff"

"I bought this before it was released through Murphy's, and all I can say is that this is brilliant! The D.A.D. principle is awesome and the routine is really logical! I'm really looking forward to seeing more from Sasha. "

To get these effects, buy it and send ME proof of purchase in an email (it's in the pdf.) and I will send you them as soon as I write them up!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Wow, they just keep on coming!

Here's a review from an awesome guy that backed me since the beginning: Maarten from Belgium!

He says: "I also loved the ebook. These are some good ideas. You can use with other stuff."

Thanks so much guys!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Yet another positive review!

This one comes from a friend and fellow creator (look out for this guy's stuff), Tom Elderfield:

I actually really recommend this effect! It such an original and new take on an old effect with completely different methods For only $15, so worth it!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Ok so 2 more reviews on the Penguin site:

One negative (which I frankly don't understand, more on this in a second) and one positive. The negative is from Anonymous, and he says:

"Well I am into professional magic for 13 years. Downloaded the e book due to the 5 star rating of the previous reviews. Not worth it. The e book is written by a young magician with very less experience of performance in the real world.Such material is not expected on penguin Magic.A rip off."

To tackle this, first off let me make it clear that everyone can have their own opinion, and that for me is the best thing about being a human being, so negative reviews I don't mind as long as they make sense. This one, to me personally, just doesn't. The fact I'm young doesn't necessarily mean I have less experience or that I am bad. Of course, I am by no means saying this in an egotistical sense, quite the contrary, I want to support my fellow young performers. I have performed for The Queen of England, The Duke of Edinburgh, along with several incredible celebrities including Bryan Grazer, Valérie Lemercier, ... Now, I am only saying this to say that I know several 14 year olds that are extremely talented and I don't think we should devalue them because of their age. If this mister would have said the effect/method/writing,.... was awful, I would have accepted that and maybe agreed if his/her point was valid, but here, I personally don't.

If that person is reading this, I am by NO means angry, quite the contrary, I would love to talk and just have a nice chat, I'd love to know about your experience in the art and talk about life in general, I always like a good chat. contact@sashacrespi.com

On a more positive note, there is one more 5 star review from John Hinton, a professional magician in the US:

"Great modern twist on a classic effect. If you want to wow a bunch of your friends all at the same time and make them think you can read minds with out any tricky magic props this is for you!"

Thanks again guys, I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Sasha
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Hey Guys!

Long time no see! I've been extremely busy working on some stuff, one of them being a DVD that might come out very soon.

Thank you so much for the all the support on T.O.S.T.!

Well, I want to give those of you who hadn't had the chance to get the pre-order deal a small chance. Until this Wednesday, buy T.O.S.T. right here and you shall get my newest pdf. Unwrapped completely free! This has not been finished yet, but it should be this month (end of October hopefully!). http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4638

Just send me an email with proof of purchase and I will make sure to put you down on a list!

just make sure to buy it right here! http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4638

Thanks again guys!
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1761 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Hey guys, just wanted to chime in real quick now that I've had time to say how wonderful Sasha's thinking in T.O.S.T. is, but I think so far it's spoken for itself. The basic effect itself is highly commercial and once you have this then you are set for life with no apps or any really difficult handlings during the performance itself. The D.A.D principle alone is worth the price of admission, it's a pretty simple principle that can create some truly astounding moments in a revelation.

-Jakob
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Yet another 5 star review! This comes from a fantastic reviewer, James Conti!

Go check out his blog, his reviews are true and concise, I really like his style!

Here's the review for T.O.S.T.! It's slightly lengthier than the other ones, for those of you that are still on the fence!

http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com/tost-by-sasha-crespi.html

You can purchase T.O.S.T. here. http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4638
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2014, magician 336 wrote:
Hey guys, just wanted to chime in real quick now that I've had time to say how wonderful Sasha's thinking in T.O.S.T. is, but I think so far it's spoken for itself. The basic effect itself is highly commercial and once you have this then you are set for life with no apps or any really difficult handlings during the performance itself. The D.A.D principle alone is worth the price of admission, it's a pretty simple principle that can create some truly astounding moments in a revelation.

-Jakob

Thanks so much Jakob! Very much appreciated!

Remember, today and tomorrow are your last days to buy this and get my upcoming pdf. "Unwrapped" free! It's a signed bill/card to sealed gum pack that is pretty awesome (if I can say so myself).

You can purchase it here: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4638

Just send me an email with proof of purchase!

You'll also get a sneak peek at my upcoming DVD which I think is the best thing I have ever created!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Contest time!

What new DVD am I in (I will tell you this, it's from a very famous Magician and the DVD is in the form of two lecture. If you can tell me the DVD and which one of the two locations, you will win T.O.S.T. and a sneak peek at my TNR.
Kevin Li
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Kevin Li
@sashac Stonex Davide stones live lecture
"Be yourself and Stay original"
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On Oct 9, 2014, Kevin Li wrote:
@sashac Stonex Davide stones live lecture

Kevin you won! Please send me an email at contact@sashacrespi.com and I will send you your prize!
Kevin Li
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Kevin Li
Awesome! Thanks aot Sasha!
"Be yourself and Stay original"
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Yet another contest!

I am in a new lecture DVD, this one is a mentalist from the UK!

Guess which one, you've won T.O.S.T.!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Well, it's been a while, but T.O.S.T. is now available exclusively at Penguin!

I will be updating the pdf. a little bit, new ideas, different revelations, ...

Most of the reviews have been positive and I'm happy to see that people are trying this out and having success with it!

You can purchase it here:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4638
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2442 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » T.O.S.T. by Sasha Crespi (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL