The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » T.O.S.T. by Sasha Crespi (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Any actual reviews from those around here?
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2014, tmoca wrote:
Any actual reviews from those around here?

Hey Tmoca!

There are several reviews on page 2. I have copied them here for you Smile

"I bought this before it was released through Murphy's, and all I can say is that this is brilliant! The D.A.D. principle is awesome and the routine is really logical! I'm really looking forward to seeing more from Sasha.

9.7/10, BUY IT!"

"To be perfectly honest, T.O.S.T. is pretty *** good.Seriously man, very great stuff"

"Sasha Crespi has created a masterpiece. It is a beautifully routined piece of mentalism, and something I will be adding to my performance right away. The D.A.D principle is so cool. You will love this as soon as you get it, and will be performing it in just a short while after."

"I have just purchase/read T.O.S.T. that I really liked, it's quite cool and I'll definitely be performing it (especially the D.A.D. principle that I thought was really clever"

"I also loved the ebook. These are some good ideas. You can use with other stuff."

"I actually really recommend this effect! It such an original and new take on an old effect with completely different methods For only $15, so worth it!"

"Great modern twist on a classic effect. If you want to wow a bunch of your friends all at the same time and make them think you can read minds with out any tricky magic props this is for you!"

Hey guys, just wanted to chime in real quick now that I've had time to say how wonderful Sasha's thinking in T.O.S.T. is, but I think so far it's spoken for itself. The basic effect itself is highly commercial and once you have this then you are set for life with no apps or any really difficult handlings during the performance itself. The D.A.D principle alone is worth the price of admission, it's a pretty simple principle that can create some truly astounding moments in a revelation.

-Jakob
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
All of the reviews that I have read here have been posted by you, with no real names attached to the quote. I would kind of like to hear directly from others....nothing personal of course. Smile
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Hey Tmoca!

Yeah no problem! I did not give this out to any "well known" magicians, but here is some information that might interest you:

http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com/tost-by-sasha-crespi.html Here is a reviews from James Conti, who owns a review blog.

There used to be 6 reviews on Penguin (5 of which were 5 stars and one of which was 3, but that person never bought it and was only commenting on my writing style). I don't know why but now they are all gone (long story, but basically Penguin wants to sell through their site and not Murphy's, so they redirect to their page for T.O.S.T.).

Yif has performed some of my creations (2 to be exact) and I have praises from David Stone, Jean Luc Bertrand, Mathieu Bich, Brad Christian, Michael Vincent, Steve Bedwell, Eric Jones, Jason Brumbalow, David Penn, Joshua Jay, Peter Nardi, Titanas ...over the effects in my book (one of them will be T.O.S.T.) and my performances in general.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them with full honesty.
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Hey everyone!

Here is a new review! 5 stars, thanks Arijit!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4638#reviews
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Merry Christmas everyone!

In classic Holiday Celebration Fashion, here is a nice discount on my product!

From today until the first, T.O.S.T. will be 9 $ instead of 12 $. You can read the dozens of positive reviews on the previous pages.

You can get it here: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4638 or you can get it directly from me, just send 9 $ to sashacrespi@gmail.com by Paypal!

Thanks again and enjoy your Holidays!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Ok, it has now been fixed. The 9 $ price is now working!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Thanks to all of those who are taking advantage of the Holiday Deal for T.O.S.T.!

Remember, from the 25th to the 1st, you can purchase it for 9 $ instead of 12 $! Here: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4638 or you can get it directly from me, just send 9 $ to sashacrespi@gmail.com by Paypal!

Anyone who has this, please send me an email at contact@sashacrespi.com and I'll give you some new ideas I've been using over the last month or two with T.O.S.T.

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to getting some more reviews as all of the ones on Penguin have disappeared (due to a problem with Murphy's).

Luckily, they are all written on page 2 Smile

Enjoy your day and thank you to those who are taking advantage of the Holiday deal!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10616 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Just checked this thread out for the first time - odd that 90% of the posts are from the creator.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On Dec 27, 2014, saysold1 wrote:
Just checked this thread out for the first time - odd that 90% of the posts are from the creator.

Hey Saysold! Yes, most of the posts are from me, but they are simply reviews from customers and promotions.

Enjoy your day!
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1358 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Hey Sasha,

I don't really come on here much anymore and just stumbled randomly on this thread but have to say your enthusiasm is fantastic man! Hope sales are going well and best of luck to you - sounds great!

Best,

Pete
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On Dec 27, 2014, Pete Legend wrote:
Hey Sasha,

I don't really come on here much anymore and just stumbled randomly on this thread but have to say your enthusiasm is fantastic man! Hope sales are going well and best of luck to you - sounds great!

Best,

Pete

Hey Pete!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I truly do believe in this product and I want it to show. A few people have tried to start a bit of drama (like that never happens on the Café right? Smile ) but that just motivates me and I thank them for even taking the time to comment or even consider looking at my product.

I am not here for fights or controversy, I am here to show the world something I am proud of and I hope it shows.

With that said, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday Season!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Thank you everyone for your orders! May I ask anyone who has purchased this to put up a review on the Penguin Page? All of the other ones got deleted. I would be eternally grateful.

It seems that a lot of people are taking advantage of this 9 $ deal (available until tomorrow btw), please remember to email me at contact@sashacrespi.com to get some additional handling tips!

Happy Holidays everyone!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
We've got our first negative review! I of course wasn't expecting everyone to like this. I have copied it here:

Not good
Verified buyer Anonymous from LA on December 30th, 2014
I didn`t like this at all. Never going to use it.

That is absolutely fine. I have asked the person why they did not like this as I would like to know. I always encourage constructive criticism (as long as it's constructive). Once we have talked about it, if there is nothing I can do to help and they really don't like it, I can offer a money back service for the customer.
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
On a more positive note, we got another great review!

I must admit, this comes from one of my best friends but he is not one to lie or be biased. He paid it much like all of you and I've seen him work this (in fact, he was one of the people who contributed one of the new ideas!)

You can check the review here:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4638

Once again, it truly is unfortunate that Penguin removed the 6 other brilliant reviews :/ 5 of them were also verified buyers.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Great reviews Sashac, thanks for posting.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2014, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Great reviews Sashac, thanks for posting.

Thanks Jamie. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
I am happy to say that for the most part, everyone has been very happy with T.O.S.T. and I've even had some people perform it for me.

So many ideas have been shared added with all of the ones I have been working on. I am proud to say that I will be working on updating the book using all of the feedback I have received as springboard.

The new version will have new ways of achieving the effect, how make it more theatrical, other methods, new presentations and troubleshooting (in case they don't know the ...)
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
May I ask that everyone who has this and likes it posts a review either here or on Penguin?

I have gotten a lot of positive reviews through my email but very few on here.
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Sashac
This is the last time to get T.O.S.T. for 9 $. It will go back up to 12 extremely soon (probably tonight).

I'm expecting a lot of reviews coming in soon, one even from Jeff Stone!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » T.O.S.T. by Sasha Crespi (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL